tuscl

She wants to do it, but not sure if I want to

I was at 1 of my main clubs last night. I have been coming in the past few months seeing this one dancer. She gave me her phone number last night. Said that I could call her to let her know when I was going to be coming to the club. On the other hand, she mentioned something about the doing a Nude private dance for me OTC. Basically she wants to fuck outside the club but for a price. She is kind of pretty but not "all that". I would say she is about a 6 1/2. She gives high mileage lapdances. She has stated that she loves giving me dances because she feels comfortable around me. Says I make her horny. Yeah I know it is strippper BS, but she tried to convince me it was true.

If she was a 8 on up, I would easily take her up on her offer without thinking. She isn't ugly, but she is only a little above average. If she wanted to do it for free I would gladly oblige her. I have or will have the money to spend on her in a few weeks but just not sure I want to do so. I know if I take her up on her offer this time, every time I go to the club she will be bugging me about doing another OTC. I am not looking to be someone's regular John. Hit it once, maybe twice and that is it.

Now If she Jade was my #1 favorite Porsha I wouldn't be asking this question to you all, but Porsha has a girlfriend who works at the club. Porsha is close to a 8 on my scale,but she isn't a "extras girl" like Jade.

So I could take Jade up on her offer, but I don't want her to think that I will always want to pay for pussy. She also wants to take up a little too much of my time.

My #1favorite came in late last night. I wanted to spend sometime with her but she just took so long to get ready. When she finally came out I just gave her a good tip and told her buy. I just missed bumping into Jade again as she was going up on stage when Porsha came out.

Again I would gladly become a regular of Porsha's OTC but not quite sure about Jade.

10 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I generally say any doubts then stay away. If someone is charging actual money, I would stay away as well. You don't know how dangerous that pussy may be. Some girls make me nervous as well when I just met them and they're already talking about having sex with me after the first minute or two of conversation. Unless a girl is hot, I'm a bit reluctant to hook up with someone that quick.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Might take 5 or 10 minutes, lol. :)
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    The way I see it, every guy pays for pussy. The married guys pay a lot up front and then get into a steady payment program and then sex may become negotiable once again even though they already paid. The single guys may not get it as steady but don't always have to get stuck in long term payment plans with buying gifts and spending time etc etc. But you have to use protection and be cautious. Now if you get it easier than normal, you can pick and choose and sometimes get it for free. Then if you luck out and find a nymphomaniac, you get it for free occasionally whether you want it or not. If anyone thinks a married guy gets it for free, ask him after he got divorced if it was free.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Would she want to spend time with you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    In my opinion, OTC is done only when all doubts against it are resolved. If you have any second thoughts, don't do it. It sounds like you may have already made a decision in that direction, anyway.

With all due respect to Book Guy, I'd stay away from a bidding war. Like bad fish, substandard pussy doesn't get better as it gets cheaper. And, as we all know, sometimes cheap (or free) pussy is the most expensive of all.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Bargain her down. Then do her at a demeaningly low rate, demand your money back because she performs so poorly, then "acquiesce" to "letting" her see you again in the club. Remind her that she has to "make it up to you."
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    JPac: If you aren't really into her and you have doubts about doing it with her, I'd say that's your answer. I'd pass on it. You mentioned Porche and that you'd hit that in a heartbeat. I can't say that you will get that far with Porche, but I don't think I'd risk having Porche find out about Jade. I'm guessing if that happened, even if you had a chance with Porche, she might change her mind 'cause you "stooped" to doing Jade... she will either think you are too desparate, or are too big of a health risk because you will do it with anyone...
  • Jpac73
    18 years ago
    Thanks for the suggestions. I also forgot to mention while we were sitting at the table she answered her cell phone. When she got off she stated that she was talking to some guy that use to be a regular customer of hers at another club. Said she hadn't spoken to him in about a year. She stated that he had forgotten her number and had ran across it and was wondering who's number it was and decided to call. She didn't stay on the phone that long with him maybe a few minutes.

I thought to myself that I guess that will be me a year from now if I choose to take that path.
  • dennyspade
    18 years ago
    JPac:

Jade will never look better than she does in the dim club lights, wearing an outfit chosen to enhance her ASSets. In daylights or regular illumination, you will discover that she is not only NOT worth your time and $$$$ OTC; she may prove to be boring and a phone-stalker.

Listen to the sagacious wisdom afforded by the Discussion Board. Some have already made errors in judgment, so you won't have to !!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    If you're not sure you want to, don't do it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion