tuscl

I'll be damned, Astros win the World Series!

Corvus
Arizona
Thought I would never live long enough to see it.

14 comments

• Array
    7 years ago
    How ‘bout them ‘Stros!
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I'm very happy for Verlander. Just wish he could've won that ring as a member of the Tigers :(
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    G.B. Houston.I've got family there.They needed this after hurricane Harvey.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Verlander is one lucky guy! He gets to take home a ring AND celebrate it with Kate Upton.

Some guys just have it all....sob :-/
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    A good team - with some excellent pitchers. Some great hitters too. Hopefully this will bring some joy to Houston - as they need it - the storm was devastating.
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    I have to agree about Verlander. It was a great series and unfortunately there had to be both a winner and a loser.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Nothing against the Dodgers but I'm glad to see Houston get the win. Between Harvey and the Astros not having won the Series before, it was nice to see.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Justin and Kate are getting hitched in Italy. Good for them. They were always an item here in Detroit when they were out and about.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Do not care.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I wanted the Dodgers to win going in, even after the game started last evening. That was right up to the time the bartender mentioned the Astros and hurricane harvey. Took about 5 minutes to hope that Houston would win.

The "why" of it. When andrew hit S. Florida, we were going through the same things as Houston. But when football season cranked up and we started going to the Dolphin and The U games, things changed. The diversion, I guess, but damn, it was good! Congrats to Houston!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I’m not sure how I feel about Verlander. I lived in Detroit for 10 years, so I saw him when he was dominating for the Tigers. I also saw him his last couple years with the Tigers making a lot of money and struggling mightily, and I think being with Kate had a lot to do with his struggles, he wasn’t focused enough.

Congrats to the Astros for their first World Series title though!
  • TxVegas
    7 years ago
    Congrats to the Astros and I hope Houston finds this helpful in their recovery.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    larryfisherman, wouldn't being with Kate distract you, too. ????? LMAO Such a fine pair of breasts on Kate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion