Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What do you think of this lap dance??

yahtzee74

`

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Of course you might as well check out the rest of the video too while you're at it.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Lousy, dem bitches don't have tits.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Every once in a while I get a strong craving for a skinny chick and either one of those would do. The brunette was doing a pretty good dance.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Damn! That brunette is fucking hot! I’m going to need to watch this again - as it’s excellent. I loved that schoolgirl skirt on the brunette - and I loved how she worked her hot little ass!

The blonde seemed unsure of what to do. They might benefit from an experienced PL’s advice on how to relax and enjoy a lapper!

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

I would be willing to use the club ATM to string out dances with her!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Boring, but pretty women.

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

Not the best part of the video actually... would have been a mostly air dance if the blonde couldn't touch.

Very nice pussies on them girls. Big fan of FTV and their shooting style (also more pussy centric) actually. A little more realistic and less acting than your regular porn.

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

The brunette had a cute face but zero tits, the blond while in comparison had tits, would rather get a dance from the blonde if she put the effort into it the brunette did.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Not enough touching early on. Her first song will be wasted being air danced on and strippers shouldn't be rewarded for that with a second song.

Profile picture for mark94
mark94
•

I love the way she wiggles her tiny ass. I’d pay for that, even if it was an air dance.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Well, this thread shows me why air dance clubs still somehow survive. While the brunette did have some good grinding in there, the beginning was way too much air dance. I love clubs where the women keep the air dance portions short and keep the grinding going longer. The brunette was like 50/50 air/grind. I need at least 20/80 air/grind.

Plus both chicks were absolutely not my type so the video did nothing for me. To each there own though.

It wouldn't be a one and done for me, it'd be wanna dance? No thank you.

Profile picture for pensionking
pensionking
•

nice

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement