Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shadowcat update

snowtime
snowtimeVIP11618

Georgia

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just received a brief text from Shadowcat’s daughter. No specifics but she said he is doing much better, just tired. That is good news. Knowing him, I would not be surprised to see a post from him if he has access to his cell phone. I know he will enjoy reading all the previous comments.

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

Thanks for the update. Wishing a swift recovery of a trusted member!!!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Hope he has his smartphone w/ him so he can at least look at some porn as part of his rehab

;)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

When one is in a hospital it's not a comfortable thing so I imagine he may not be in shape/mood to be posting on his ph - not to mention that I think he got a smartphone, or any cell ph, not too long ago (maybe a year or 2 ago) and thus probably is not used to, nor likes, posting on it.

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

He does send me texts (and pictures!) occasionally so he will do what he can I'm sure

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I missed this! I wish all the best to the Godfather.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Follies girls need their vaginas inspected. Hope to see you back in action soon scat.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Glad to hear Shadow is getting better.

Profile picture for goosman
goosman
•

Godspeed Shadowcat

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Hospitals are a tiring experience, whether you're the patient or someone that knows said patient. Regardless, very happy to hear he's recovering. :D

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

HOORAY !! You can do it, shadowcat.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I hope that stupid motherfucker gets well soon.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hopefully he is back at the plate soon

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

God bless his soul. Get better soon

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Good news! Those 2am'ers need to be reported.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I got a 2 amer when I forgot to flush

Profile picture for beekers
beekers
•

I wish him a speedy recovery. I know how bad hospital stays are - have one in my near future. Hang in there, dude.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Wishing shadowcat a speedy and complete recovery. He'll have extra motivation if the porn web sites are blocked in his hospital.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Hope his CF's will continue to service him ITH...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m glad to hear this news. It can drain your energy - when staying in the hospital. Hopefully he will be able to recover at home soon. Feel better ShadowCat!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Some one please uber him his current favorite follies bitch to nurse him back to health

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

You don't think he is waiting on his sponge bath??

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement