tuscl

Slavery And The Family

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Monday, October 30, 2017 4:38 PM
Reading Wendy Brown's "Undoing the Demos: Neoliberalism's Stealth Revolution " In chapter 3 she is talking about Foucault and wanting to make adjustments. She talks a great deal about Aristotle, but she is citing Marx's "Capital" as her source. I guess maybe we could say that Aristotle is responding to the same sorts of insights that Plato was, it's just that Aristotle wanted to try and apply them in more moderate and practical ways? Well part of the problem with this is that while Plato wanted to abolish slavery and the family, Aristotle was willing to allow them to continue. So I know from other sources that there are areas where Marx finds it necessary to break with Aristotle. He and Engels certainly did not want to perpetuate slavery and the family. SJG Like A Rolling Stone - JIMI HENDRIX London Live 1967 [view link]

17 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    I just wish someone would abolish you from this site.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I can't tell if this is pretentious idiocy or idiotic pretentiousness.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    SJG, what is the root of your anger against core family values. Are you anti-family for some reason, and if so why?
  • loper
    7 years ago
    There is no such thing as a neoliberal.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Fuckin mad boy.SJG how often did you hear this?Son,we're not mad at you,just disappointed.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    The Christian eating lions are comming. They eat sjg brainz
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Who farted
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Oooooooh thats my truck... never mind
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ No that's just SJG because he has a brain made out of shit!
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Nice example of Neointellectualism SJG
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    SJG’s lack of brain function is explained in his Urban Dictionary definition - as he’s incessantly masturbating in his parents basement - and his continual consumption of Hungry Man dinners also contributes to his condition.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Sorry, I stand with Plato. SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    ^^^ rotflmfao and everyone was SHOCKED when anderson cooper came out of the closet. NOT! “in Plato's text, symposium, Plato argued that love between males is the highest form and that sex with women is lustful and only for means of reproduction. Only with men, can the Greek male reach their full intellectual potential.”
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_guy. i know you are really slow so i want to make it clear to you that everyone already knows you're a FAGGOT. sorry that should read you're a STUPID FAGGOT
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Ease up, guys. Pretending at intellectualism is no fun at all if you don't have an audience. Even if it's an audience that knows you're just a creepy-as-fuck lunatic, and not actually smart.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG is a gay cock-sucker! Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Highly acclaimed book: The Anti-Social Family (Radical Thinkers) [view link] SJG Craze 4 Toys, Adult Super Store, 25 E Santa Clara St, San Jose, CA has lots and lots of stripper shoes out on display, always full height, always with the straps to hold them on. Lots of styles, sorted on on the display shelves by size, Pleaser and Ellie. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion