tuscl

Is CHK to high risk to invest in ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
It's at an all-time low at $3.55 but that is getting almost to low right ?

It's an energy company but it's having huge debt issues

Any ideas ?

11 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Buy KFC instead. A 10 piece meal.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Should I sell the 300 shares I currently own...I got those in at the $4 mark.

Should I count my losses or take this time to just buy another 300 shares ?

Dividens are close to a dollar per share owned per quarter...is it to volital to even think about using it just for this ?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Why on earth did you buy this?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Cheap
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Buy a Tesla and plug it into their network to help their debt issue. Besides, the Tesla is a great car.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I own some Chesapeake... so it's probably going to zero. LOL. I also had a little Peabody Energy left and look how well that turned out
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I only see dividends paid to holders of preferred stock. Why the hell would anyone buy this dog.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Cheap
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Use your money to back up your own efforts. Don't use your money for what is just glorified gambling.

SJG

Yardbirds
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9ULMxxl…
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    You still own Ford stock juice? Just curious. I sold some stock this morning. Probably nothing to worry about. Actually my car battery went dead.need to jump it. That's something to worry about. My battery is only a year or so old.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You could have gone to the dollar store at least you’d have gotten something for your money looks to me you spent 1200 bucks and got back 300 I’ll give you a better deal give me 1200 and I’ll give you 450 fairer than you got.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion