tuscl

Would like Tampa help

RossVa
Florida
Thursday, October 26, 2017 3:39 PM
Hey all, Cocoa Beacher (home of Inner Room) here. I will be in Tampa November 11 and 12 and looking for Tampa recommendations. Those that are familar with the IR of old know what I am used to. Should I do topless, or nude? Don't really need all out extras, just a place with the dancer might break a few of the rules. Thanks in advance.

9 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    You are from cocoa beach but never hit the tampa clubs? Odd, but who knows. I might be in the same boat as tampa sounds like nothing but "skinny white girls", unless you hit the extras clubs maybe.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Mons Venus is the best and most reviewed club - nude lappers w/ pretty-good contact but single-dances are usually $30 - many dancers will do 3-for-$60; no VIP so no extras 2001 across the street is also fairly-well reviewed, about the same price for dances; has VIP but extras seem pricey Scarlett's also gets lots of reviews but more of a place to get decent valued extras These 3 clubs seem to have many more dancers on nightshift; i.e. dayshifts seem to be pretty-slow
  • MrEddyG
    7 years ago
    I had a decent time at Emporer's a few months ago. It's topless with mostly Latinas & black/mixed girls. Most girls will do 3/60 in a semi private booth. I did a vip for 15/120-140 I believe & was satisfied.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Playpen and Goodies/Alibi I think is the name now.
  • BigPoppa99
    7 years ago
    I’ve done Scarlett’s, late afternoon/ early evening. Wasn’t impressed by the talent. Extras were pricey. Not worth it. Nor were the girls. They were at least pretty nice.
  • indorula
    7 years ago
    You could try Dollhouse, it is a bit more laid back than the Dale Mabry clubs from what I remember but haven't been in a while
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I enjoyed mons and odyssey a few years ago, but didn't think they lived up to the rep, more pricey than what I'm used to.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Not familiar with IR, but reading the gist of reviews indicates that it has a very casual atmosphere, booze, $10 dances, and a possibility of a happy ending of sorts. Sorry, can't think of a Tampa club that would be a carbon copy of IR. If alcohol in club is an issue for you, then topless club would be the way to go. Thing is, the main ones (Doll House, Penthouse Club, Scores) all try to project an upscale image to some extent. Doll House would be the most laid back of the bunch. Also, dancers there wear mini-pancake size nipple covers there. If lack of alcohol not an issue (isn't for me), nude juice bars the way to go. Scarletts/Ybor Strip is the most casual of my 3 nude Tampa choices. While best of the mileage possibility, dancer attractiveness is down a few notches from 2001 and Mons. Dances are normally $20 each, though 3 for 50 can be had. You have to pay a (5? 10?)$ fee each time you go back to dance area plus be hit up for a dancer drink. Mons has most attractive dancers, but rules aren't going to broken or bent that much due to open dance areas. 2001 has good mileage possibilities in a semi private area, but you'll pay for it. $5 each time to go to Launchpad (basic lapdance area), and anywhere from $25 per dance and up. 3 for 60 is as good as the value is going to get. The dates you are considering going (not sure if 12th is a Bucs home game or not.) are crowded, the later not so crowded if no Bucs home game. I'd suggest going to either Dale Mabry club before 10p, and wrapping things up before 1130-midnight. The peak nights have the highest percentage of ROB's/ Upsellers vs other nights, so I'd get the pricing straight prior to getting dance. Please let us know how your visit went.
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    Ended up at Scores Tampa Bay. Amazing time. Just posted review. Thanks for the help.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion