tuscl

Do actual TUSCLers meetups exist?

LDJunkie
Enjoying lap dances for 15 years and counting...
Wednesday, October 25, 2017 12:26 PM
I have read that some TUSCLers do regularly have meet-ups to go together to a strip club. Is this practice common? If so, anyone like these? I dont think these meetings happen where i live im from El Paso Tx.

24 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    They’re usually held in Juices van in which ever city he tas traveled to on his tour.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve heard that they have occurred. But it’s never safe to have certain folks together in a group!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    We have them in El Paso on the third Thursday of every month. We have the clubs on a rotation. When it is their turn they give us each a complimentary VIP session in exchange for a good review. I'll make sure you get added to the invite.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    Certainly, but you must be in the exclusive VIP section of TUSCL (membership by nomination only) to receive invitations to the meetups.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Like Sasquatch, they can’t be proven, or disproven. And they happen about as often as a Bigfoot sighting.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Sure - but only for those in the $350k and up club
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've been to two; one in Miami where I live in 2013 (we met @ Tootsies) - and one in Detroit in 2014 (we met @ Flight Club). They are usually held in cities w/ good clubs and it's kinda an excuse for some out-of-towners to go check-out the club scene in that city - usually not many people show-up, on avg about 4 PLs - it can be fun to meet other PLs and trade some stories; but the main-thing is the clubbing - some PLs prefer to focus on the strip-clubbing during the meet which I think defeats the purpose if the PLs are just goona sit at a table and stare at the stage - i.e. you are not missing anything special but a good change of pace and a way to visit clubs that may be on your bucketlist.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The first 2 were called conventions and were held at the Columbia SC platinum Plus. Here is the discussion board topic for the second one: [view link]
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    For the relatively few posters on this board who actually go to strip clubs on a regular basis, yes, we do meet up. I've meet four TUSCLer's in the past six weeks alone. It's always nice to put a face to a name, and it definitely lends more credibility to their reviews when you read them. Having the accurate and up-to-date intel on clubs and dancers is a PL's best friend; meet-ups only enhance that ability to get said info currently and in the future. CP
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't mind going to a (quasi-)official TUSCL meet-up, if all other things were equal. But I've always found it difficult to arrange, mostly because I wasn't going to be in the right city at the right time. A few times I've tried to simply connect with one or two other members without calling it a meet-up -- just sent a PM, suggested a place or time, tried to arrange it solely between us, without making a general call-out to the whole board-reading public. Even then, it never worked out, logistics got in the way. And come to think of it, I might be glad they never worked out. I don't really know whether I would be happy or sad, with the idea of losing my internet-anonymity in that manner. It isn't entirely that I don't think I should trust each and every one of you; it's, rather, that there are a certain few of you whom I strongly suspect that I should not trust, and yet I cannot winnow them out of the communication loop. A few comments here, a physical description there, my car's license plate number in the parking lot on a security cam, and SHAZING! my internet personality is linked to my real-world identity. I wouldn't mind linking it, if all I were doing was to talk about model race-cars or toy rockets. But I'm talking about patronizing the sexual-services industry in manners that are entirely outside the bounds (a) of North American commonplace mores (but who gives a fuck?) and, much more important, of (b) the law. "She sucked my dick in the champagne room. I'm going back for seconds. It cost $38 and lasted two songs. Oh, and the club keeps their eye out for you." Right, like I want that connected to my real-world name and phone number ... I dunno, maybe a TUSCL meet-up wouldn't compromise my internet-anonymity any more than my already lame encryption procedures have done. I don't know as much about hacking or securing a website as the FBI knows, I certainly have to admit.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    OH and PS, @ Papi Chulo, thanks for the info, glad to know those specifics. I had suspected a little bit of that fact (that sometimes the mongers at meet-ups just want to focus on the girls instead of on meeting-up with the other mongers) but couldn't confirm.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    ^^^It's a reasonable assumption that EVERYONE in a strip club is carrying cash, whether or not you know them or are planning to meet them. Boy, the "guys" on this site come up with some jackoff reasons to not do things. Stay at home and pop some bubble wrap if you're that paranoid. Christ on a crutch. CP
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's understandable to be apprehensive about meeting someone one has never met other than online, but in all my time on TUSCL I have never heard of a TUSCLer being set-up by another TUSCLer.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    JS69 is the lead cattle rustler of tuscl. If he isn't available, then Juice is 4 hours from meeting you at Follies.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I have met many tuscl'ers here in Phoenix and have never had an issue. In fact I'm really good friends with one tuscl'er. We will meet up for things not strip club related such as watching the Mayweather/McGregor fight. I look forward to meeting many other fellow hobbyists.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    From time to time, these meetups do occur with a few of us TUSCL'ers. When I've attended them, it's a good place to meet and talk with others. Some are more attended than others, some don't occur, but I've enjoyed meeting all of you that I have encountered. I've never felt unsafe inside the club, the normal amount of caution outside. I'd have liked to meet Founder this past summer in Las Vegas (Lost Wages) but the logistics involved precluded going out there.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you" Brilliant point mdfkmk888. In reality, the risk is no doubt minimal. But how interested are you in meeting other posters? Maybe juicebox69 just to see if he is at all real because he seems too crazy to believe! (no disrespect juicebox69!) Even a tiny risk doesn't seem sensible when the payoff is minimal. The payoff is meeting other weirdo deviants. You do the math! (No disrespect to all of you weirdo deviants! I'm a weirdo deviants too. I'm don't think I'd view meeting myself in a dark room a big payoff. I say focus on the naked girls!)
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Well even pathetic losers need friends who don't take their money for companionship.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    My first TUSCL meet up was in Miami, where I met Papi, Clubber and SilkyPants. Since then, I've only attended meets in Detroit, which is in my backyard. The biggest disappointment of my life is that Juice failed to show up at the meeting in Detroit this year.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hang in there, Jack. Juice will show up one of these days if I have to drag him out of the South by his ears !!! Won't that be ace !!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    At latest count I have met 57 fellow TUSCLers and none of these meetings were negative. Some I've never heard from again but a dozen have become true friends.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I don't recall being asked that in the group, but singly in the LD area I was at Tootsies. Just said we work together, as I recall.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    mdfm888 - read my post above. Pay attention to gridget my ATF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion