tuscl

Do Halloween outfits intrigue any of you?

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 8:40 AM
halloween is officially on tuesday, but most if not all clubs will celebrate it on saturday. dancer costumes normally aren't a big deal to me, but strippers in halloween costumes is really cool. i guess the reason i feel that way is because its one of the couple days of the entire year in which you can see them wear something other than their tired ol routine uniform. so on saturday after work, i'm going to be hitting a club for sure. will i bump into any of my TUSCL pals in the club this saturday night? ;-)

33 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You won’t see me on Saturday. But I do enjoy seeing a hot stripper in a sexy costume. One costume that always works for me is the naughty school girl outfit. With a set of stripper heels - and a very short skirt - I love it! I’m sure I have issues from years of Catholic school - but at least I enjoy them!
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    A club near me has been doing 4weeks of Halloween, with a theme for each weekend. Naughty school girl weekend was definitely hot.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @Doces300 wow! A week of naughty school girls would be great - and very expensive - for me! A club near me used to have the dancers dress as naughty school girls at back to school time (early September) - and it was great.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Like Cashman, I love seeing strippers in a sexy outfit. Unlike Cashman, I feel sexy schoolgirl is totally played out and it doesn't turn me on anymore, although it did years ago. But sexy almost anything else... vampire, police woman, genie, zombie, kitten, you name it, I love it
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I actually liked the weeks and weekends leading up to Holloween at the clubs. Girls like to dress up. And in the clubs some of the girls came up with some really great costumes to wear (and take off) on stage. It definately took the fantasy angle up a notch in the clubs around holloween.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    hate to sound like a broken record, but the truth is i love the sexy school-girl too. we're gonna use this thread to report what cool halloween costumes we saw them wearing on saturday
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yes Halloween outfits intrigue me, and no I won’t be at the strip club on Saturday, I have a OTC “date” on Saturday.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Since you mentioned it yeah. Otherwise i wouldnt have thought about it?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m sure the naughty school girl is overdone - but I still love the look. Its one of those looks that continues to work for me.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'll be going on Tuesday during the day. It should be a fun day.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Shadow and chess (and whoever else) report back with what costumes you see them wear
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I like my dancers wearing as little as possible, thus not into Halloween costumes since they tend to cover up more - I don't like saying yes to dances and then being disappointed when I see her out of her outfit/costume. Some costumes can def be sexy, but I prefer them having on as little as possible to see what I'm getting and I also get more turned-on the more-flesh they show. As a change of pace or if I'm in more of a party-mood vs horny-mood I guess I'd enjoy it but these days I hardly ever go to SCs for a party, I go to get my grind-and-grope on and this is often affected if she does not look like I expect once she's out of her outfit/costume.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't like the costumes either because they usually come with make up that can get messy.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Lots of civvie women get their slut on for Halloween in some kind of "sexy X" costume (replace X with just about anything), but then you never get to see the rest of them. I like strippers in Halloween costumes, cause then the costumes come off and i get to see everything. Hmm, i wonder if any of the clubs would let me and my SB date come in costume?
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    I think Halloween is one of the few occasions when civilian (non-stripper) women actually bother, en masse as a generalized concept, to try to be attractIVE to heterosexual males whom they're interested in attractING. I'm always glad to see how they manifest their best assets and how the stage-make-up can alter reality for the better, in my perception. Then I get chagrin and wonder why they don't do it more often. Oh well, guess I'll just go to a strip club where most of the girls know that if they want me to approve of them, then they have responsibilities to try to be approvABLE to me.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    I'm going to a Halloween party as a devil with a stripper on a leash. She is all in. Should be fun.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Should i go friday, saturday or both?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm going dressed as a PL
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    both chess. I’m going Saturday
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I went to Follies today. They have decorated the club very nicely. There were a couple of girls wearing costumes already. One of my favorites joined me and she was wearing a Playboy Bunny outfit. It looked good on her but after our dances she learned that it was going to be a pain in the ass getting in and out of it all day. She said she plans to wear a different outfit every day until Tuesday. I told her that I would be back on Tuesday. She asked me if she should wear her school girl costume. I said it doesn't matter. I'm going to like it better off anyway.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i went to a local club last night. i saw poison ivy, a couple devils, a kitty cat, school girl and a few other cool costumes. there was one stunner (this girl was probably a 9) wearing a devil outfit with this long red-tail and this girl was fine as hell. BEAUTIFUL natural C cup breasts and very minimal tattoos. i would have bought dances with her, but it was very busy and i couldn't get her attention. plus after a while, all the smoke was starting to get to me. this is why i typically go to clubs when they're slow
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    If they cover up more than normal, I don't care for all the costumes. Dancers or someone need to invent sexy Halloween costumes that don't cover up much more. I could invent them but then I'd have a different job doing that and whatever else. If someone wants ideas think of clothing that is like a bikini with a mini skirt just barely covering up the bikini with flowing ghost like designs for a ghost. Even smaller flowing areas covering up the nipple areas, able to be easily removed. Maybe some spider designs. Throw in some black designs and a witch hat for a witchy look. Throw in some serrated black cover ups that you can see through in the light so that you can still see a girls legs etc but she still looks sexy in. I wouldn't change the school girl outfit except maybe make the skirt shorter. Overall I see many dancers make their own outfits that end up covering a lot of their body or take too long to take off so unless I was going to strip clubs so much that any change would be welcome, I prefer less clothes not more. It was raining in my area so I happily stayed home.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Anyone notice any good NFL cheerleader costumes today?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I only remember a few Halloween costumes last night. most did not wear a costume. most memorable was a dancer in a fallout vault jumpsuit. otoh, a cf was there last night(no Halloween costume) and I got 5 or 6 excellent dances. I then finished myself off(since I don't LDK) when I got home and came all over myself(gross)! I'm never jackin off after the sc again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ huw are you gonna fall asleep then?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The Patriots cheerleaders were wearing some dorky outfits today that mostly covered them up and they were all different and just looked weird and un-sexy
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I like the basic school girl uniform. It's cute. But its also practical, like it works well with stockings and a garter belt, and with high heels, so that she can still have something on when stripped down to the minimum. And it allows all necessary access too. Don't need to save this for Halloween though. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Right Here: [view link] And right here for MrDeuce: [view link] SJG Best of the Yardbirds [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    In all honesty - if you put a sexy girl in a slutty outfit - I’ll be interested! I’m very easy to interest!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    My ATF once wore a slutty schoolgirl outfit, white crop top, black stockings, short plaid skirt and ---- no panties! I still forget to breathe when I think about that one!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    The outfits at Players last night were a joke. This black babe I was talking to at the bar was so proud of her outfit. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was lousy. She was considerably fine, I enjoyed her dances.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    The club I went to was dead yesterday, but I got to see my CF in a cute outfit. Nice change of pace from the usual stripper uniform.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    They intrigue me the most when they are in the floor next to my hotel room bed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion