tuscl

San Antonio long weekend

aham5
I've got a bad feeling about this.
After reading all the reviews, I'm having a hard time choosing which clubs to visit. I'll have 1 lunchtime free during the week. And Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights.

Reviews are very mixed for all the clubs..... so far I know I wan t to try San Antonio men's club at least once. After that? Sugars?, Palace?

Help!

13 comments

• anonlvone
    7 years ago
    San Antonio is not a good city for men's clubs. If you insist on SA, then I would recommend the Palace Men's Club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK the San Antonio scene - a rule-of-thumb is to click on the city-name link then that allows you to sort the club by various criteria - often the clubs w/ the most reviews are the better-ones but one still has to do a sanity-check by reading some reviews.

TUSCLer "rogertex" knows that area pretty-well - send him a message and see if he responds:

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=user&id=2837…
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    If all else fails, go shit at McD's. That fixes everything
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    If I recall correctly, there was some sort of LE crackdown on the San Antonio clubs about 4 or 5 years ago. I seem to recall dancers being ticketed for showing butt cracks. I don't know if the clubs ever recovered.

I was there shortly after the LE crackdown and I was not impressed with Sugars. SA Men's Club seemed to have some potential for private dances.

Austin is within driving distance and their clubs get pretty good reviews.

Hopefully, a local will chime in with some guidance.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    If you are in San Antonio, there is no need to drive to Austin. You'd get to some place like Landing Strip and wonder why you bothered.
  • aham5
    7 years ago
    No time for travel to Austin.

A couple of places look fairly new. ?

Ravens on the SE side.

MGM on the SW side.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Who said anything about Landing Strip? If I lived in SA I'd drive to the Palazio for topless and to XTC for nude. Have met several SA girls at the Palazio, though it's not my favorite club anymore.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "Who said anything about Landing Strip?"

@wallanon did. It's called an example. I've been to Palazio. I've reviewed it, and am on record as thinking it's a pretty good club. Come to think of it, there was a really detailed whine about how nice a review I gave it.

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=4914…

Now there's mewing because I didn't mention it. Make up your minds, PLs.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @wallanon - You deliberately ignored the Palazio to make a point. Unfortunately for you, I happen to know the area b/c I currently live in Austin and previously lived in San Antonio. That's why I can say, if you live in San Antonio it's worth the drive to South Austin to visit the Palazio (which is actually closer than the Landing Strip).

However, I don't believe the Palazio is the best Austin club. In my opinion Perfect 10 (Bratton Lane) is the best Austin club, but P10 in North Austin is a long way from San Antonio.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    This is getting silly now. The point was that there is plenty enough to do in San Antonio without having to make a long drive to Austin where strip clubs are concerned. This fairly basic point was put in the first sentence of two:

"If you are in San Antonio, there is no need to drive to Austin."

Palazio had nothing to do with a simple statement of opinion. If someone prefers the clubs in Austin, that's great. That doesn't mean people need to get all pissy because someone disagrees that the drive is worth it. Where one PL or another lives has nothing to do with anything other than the opinion of one person.

Plus, the OP already said that travel to Austin wasn't in the cards.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    wallanon, I'll agree it is a matter of opinion (or preference). I like my dancers naked, as in preferably nude, but topless in a thong is acceptable too. What's not acceptable to me are the ridiculous SA laws about covering up nipples. Some guys I guess it's not that big of a deal to them. They find ways around it in the SA bikini bars, or they just accept it b/c driving to Austin just isn't worthwhile to them or maybe not even possible if they're married. For me it was worthwhile. I hated the feeling I got in SA of being treated like a child. I used to live in Las Vegas after all. So I would drive to the Palazio and at the time it was like a desert oasis to me. So for me, there was definitely a need to drive to Austin. That was my preference.
  • aham5
    7 years ago
    I survived the weekend in SA. 2 of my 4 reviews are done. Thanks for the info all.

Bottom line for me. samc was the best. Sugars and p10 were ok. Not impressed at all star.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ thanks for the feedback
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion