tuscl

Strip Clubs during the Holidays

Nixur68
Texas
Hey all,

I’ve been thinking about giving myself a well deserved vacation during the upcoming Holidays hopefully in warmer parts the states. I’d like to go out to the clubs but a little concerned if they’ll be fully staffed.

Thoughts?

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh yeah, dancers need cash for Christmas, they'll be there.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I've been told by more than one dancer that they earn the most between Thanksgiving & Christmas
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    The tail end of Autumn to the beginning of Winter is essentially the best season for girls to go to work. A lot of traveling custies to see family, a lot of spare cash left over after Christmas shopping, and a lot of single moms that need to fill their children's wish list for Santa. You can expect most clubs to be a bit more hopping than they usually are during this time.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    I've always liked going on Thanksgiving evening. It's very, very slow which I like. I'm also going to try out Christmas Eve/Day if I don't have to work.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I was just discussing this with a rookie dancer a few days ago. She was complaining about how slow her club is. I told her to be patient and soon all of the holiday office parties would start and her income should increase exponentially.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Many clubs have holiday parties too - and this gets more guys in the door. I’m sure the parties are a mixed bag for the dancers - as they make more money - but there are usually more sloppy drunks too.

I find that dancers don’t plan much in advance - so if they need to buy presents for their kids - you can be in a good position to negotiate extras.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Holidays are often about having parties and blowing-off some steam at the end of the year - Thanksgiving day/eve, Christmas day, and Christmas eve, clubs may be slow and some closed; but other than that in the past they have been jumping till beginning of January.

About 10 years ago I went to a small black club on Christmas day (Dec 25th) at night - the club had been closed during the day and opened around 8 pm although it typically had a dayshift - I got there around 10 pm and by midnight it was so packed one could not even find a place to stand and I actually had to leave b/c it was so packed.

I usually tend to avoid clubs during holidays (specifically during holiday days where most people are not working) - these days I usually don't have a good-time if a club is too-packed, and often there are too-many inexperienced SCers taking up a lot of space and/or acting like jackasses.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion