tuscl

Ever had a dancer gripe about your manscaping(or lack of)

I was getting a hands on vip when the dancer start telling me she wants to go otc to manscape me. I told her to make an oral presentation directly to the manscaping candidate.
I do not do much manscaping for two reasons:
1} I was born towards the middle of the last century and an to old to change my ways.(tried it and it was to much work).
2} Where do you stop??
Beside some girls may like a furry guy!(my fur starts at my nose and stops at my toes)

31 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I know a girl who will braid and cornrow that shit for you.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Maybe it was just a poor attempt for her to offer otc? I’m sure the last thing you’d want her doing otc is manscaping you.

I don’t engage in manscaping. I’m a big mess, and nobody pays me to take my clothes off. (I think some women would rather pay me to cover more of myself!)
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    I have lost a lot of hair, so I am keeping all I have left except no beard. If the fur below is a problem for her, then she should just blow first to part the hay in the field.
    A second note, I am wary of any sharp objects close to little ET. I have been snipped already, so be need to be cutting anything down there.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I have had a dancer tell me that she views a non-manscaped guy as one saying: "don't deep throat me". I leave a bit more than a 5 o'clock shadow.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    Traveler, by any chance were you in Charlotte when that happened? I was at a club the other day and a dancer was telling a story to the bartender about a man who she was with and who was very hairy. I came in the middle of the conversation, so I assumed she was talking about a date (I did not think she would be talking so openly about a customer). I don't manscape either, but she was clear that she only likes manscaped guys and that many guys she sees are groomed.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    Never trust a stripper with a razor. Manscaping do it your self . It's a lot Safer
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    By manscaping is that referring solely to pubic hair?

By nature I don't have much body or facial hair - can't grow a full-beard but I've never gone more than a week w/o shaving and just get a little line of hairs thus I assume I would not be able to grow a full-beard or mustache.

w.r.t. pubic-hair - it's normal size/length - not super-bushy but it could use some tidying-up; I'm just too lazy to do it.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've got a t-shirt that covers this. "I shaved my balls for this?"
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    What is it with old men and inappropriate t-shirts? Has anyone ever actually gotten laid wearing an FBI Female Body Inspector shirt (or hat)?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Has anyone ever actually gotten laid wearing an FBI Female Body Inspector shirt (or hat)? ..."

I hardly get-laid no-matter what I wear

:)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    While I am as un-metro-sexual as they come, I'm also at least vaguely open minded ... if a 22-year-old 9 is going to have sex with me, at an affordable price, and she prefers me trimmed, I'm happy to go along.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I wore one in your honor today gammanu " Some people say that I have a bad attitude. I say FUCK EM".
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I keep my balls smooth and nearby areas close cropped. It is more comfortable for me in general, and i gets lots of compliments and appreciation from the ladies.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Fags
  • K
    7 years ago
    one of the ladies I currently meet with was a care giver for old people before she became a dancer. She likes to shave my face and has started trimming my finger nails and toes nails when we meet up. No extra charge and she is disappointed if I don't need grooming. it makes me wonder if she provided all of the same services to the men she was paid to groom. Perhaps she considers me so old I need a caregiver.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I have a ton of body hair and have never had any issues with dancers being turned off by it.

I do some routine maintenance that I assume most of us do...mainly just keeping my pubic region neatly trimmed.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    My manscaping game is on point, I even use a straight razor on my balls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    For you guys that trim your pubes and balls, what do you use?

(My balls don't have much hair on them but my pubes may need a little touch-up)
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    The only complaint I have gotten was when one dancer complained about an isolated hair on the shaft of my penis. She said it irritated her throat.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I trim my pubic hair. Strippers tell me it makes oral more enjoyable for them, and I'm all about giving strippers joy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Has anyone done the equivalent of a shaved-pussy and did away w/ all their pubic hair?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @Papi I use a battery powered micro trimmer I bought at Target for about $12. Works great.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    !
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Papi- I tried a beard trimmer and 2 other so called body shavers for men and still wound up nicking myself. Then somebody on here mentioned a Phillips Norelco as being the best. I researched it on the internet and found it to be rated the best. So I ordered a model BG2040 from Amazon for $55. I have used it twice now and am very pleased with how close a shave I can get without nicking myself.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    !
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the t-shirt nod today Shadowcat, I am sincerely honored.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I challenge you guys to use an old fashioned barbers straight razor. ;)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
    #nocastrationforme
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I have a beard trimmer and a larger commercial trimmer. I can't go without a guard because i keep nicking myself -shaft and scrotum- and holy fuck the tiniest pinch hurts like hell. Then you have to keep your pants on in the club for a couple of weeks until the cut has fully healed, (open wounds and disease transmission).

Okay, so has any guy here ever been waxed? Whose gone all the way?
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    *who's/who has
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Like Subraman, if a hottie I'm fucking likes me to, I'll manscape the fuck out of myself. I don't shave *around* the base anymore, but I do shave the whole shaft and my nutsack, and I keep the area around trimmed close.

For the trimming, I use a beard trimmer, for the shaving I use the same razor and shaving cream I use on my face. The shaving cream is the same one my wife uses for her legs and puss.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion