tuscl

Underground Stripclubs

Sunday, October 22, 2017 9:10 AM
What are the pros and cons of underground stripclubs?

27 comments

• lick-that
    7 years ago
    A lot less restrictions. A lot more on the menu or out in the open. In most instances, a lot more grimy dangerous environment, def not for everybody. I don't even partake anymore.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    What difference does it make if the club is in the building's basement?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Depending on the city underground cubs aren't needed. You can get everything you need in a regular club.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    How do you even find out about them?
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    @Burl Strippers. Bouncers
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I know of two types of underground strip clubs: 1. Licensed business, like a bar or Viet coffee shop. Not supposed to have dancers according to city authorities. But they do, for a few hours per week. Goes way beyond the local no touching rules for the above ground clubs. These places are GREAT. Most of the girls who dance in such places are continually hustling for OTC. 2. Total underground, no business license, nothing legal about it. Never been in such a place. As I know they are common in places like NYC. There was a report of one in San Jose. I believe in these places it will always be an onsite FS offering. Use proper precautions, but I believe these places will be awesome. Find a girl you can keep seeing regularly, as the club probably won't last long. Not everywhere will have such clubs. More common to have a club which is not underground, but which is just going way over the limits. In San Mateo we had a Club-Anti. It was in the basement of a blues club called "Vibes". It was often going over the limits, and it had a more OTC type of girls than the fully above ground clubs. I surmised that officially the basement was just more of Vibes. So as far as the City saw it, Club-Anti did not exist. Whether this is legal or not is a matter of opinion. But eventually the city did what cities around her usually do, they got the entire building demolished. In Club-Anti, you'd of been able to get some mileage, but most of all you could have done very well and gotten a regular OTC partner lined up. SJG Hermetic Kabbalah [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    They don't seem to be very common - Philly is a city I've read has them - in most-areas the word would get out and they'd probably be shut-down pretty-quickly. I would imagine there are some where it's an anything goes situation, but I think it's rare - the Philly ones I've read mentioned operate pretty-much like a regular SC in terms of mileage and what goes down.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Well, if a anyone has heard of one with high mileage in NJ or a nearby state, please let me know. I'm curious. I think I once heard of one in NYC, but as Papi said, it didn't seem to have mileage that was any different from a regular strip club.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In San Jose, the partially underground type is common, because of extremely strict rules for the above ground, and because of a large Latino and Vietnamese contingent which finds such rules to be absurd, and because overall we are still underserviced with strip clubs. Very easy to set up, find bar, talk to owner, pick a few hours of the week, the slowest evenings usually. Bring girls. In an informal way I helped someone do this for a Vietnamese Coffee Shop. She used he Mexican terminology for it too, "Bikini Show", but she did not really know how it all worked, whereas I did. To find such stuff now, there probably is some in San Jose. But I would suggest, Watsonville ( largely Mexican ), Monterey ( reported to have Vietnamese Hostess Bars ), and Salinas. SJG Hermetic Kabbalah [view link]
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Im good on watching a guy smashing some heux two feet away from. The swingers atmosphere running trains with the bros always seemed too suspect for me. If its just a low key strio club environment i guess that could work. Obvious concern would be robbery.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    There are also the "legal" sex-clubs, such as swingers nights at a private bar or event hall, etc.. These can effectively function as an "underground strip-club" (in my experience, admittedly limited) since the door-fee for entry for non-couples (mostly single males) will turn out to be effectively the cost of strip-club-going, and inside you will find (aside from the couples) plenty of single females plying their trade(s) to some degree or other. Depends on the city and club and so forth. Usually you have to sign a waiver at the entry door, pay the fee, take your chances. New Orleans has a place called "Ampersand" that sometimes has "fetish nights" and sometimes has "swingers nights" and yet always you can pay a (rather high) fee to enter as a non-swing or non-fetish observer, and that observer status nearly always changes over to participant if you want it to change over. These aren't literally underground strip clubs, but the ultimate function can be almost identical.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    @Burlington Best of them all EVER was Sights in Newark. They have not been operating in recent years but it was an underground spot, opened 2am-6am. White House type security to get in, and all you can eat buffet type service available. Off duty cops at the door mostly. Still a few underground/afterhours spots in Newark, Paterson, Irvington areas I hear about. They understandably don't keep a regular schedule. Best sources of info on them as I said before are the right strippers themselves. Some of the same girls work there, you would be surprised. Girls who are clean in the SC who cut loose to make $$ afterhours. Or some bouncers who work these places after the SC closes. A number in PHL also, but there is more high risk tolerance required.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm somewhat familiar w/ Sights NJ from reviews (never visited) - from what I know it was an after-hours AA spot only open Fr/Sat nights - never gave me the impression it was an underground club but could have been since it was considered a "private club" and one had to fill-out a one-time form to be a "member" and be allowed in.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    @Papi You're right. It wasn't technically underground, here we would use the two terms interchangeably, underground and afterhours. Almost all afterhours aren't legal in the full sense, Sights I'm not sure if they ever were, or existed in some grey area of the law. They're no longer operating having been raided so I don't know.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    The other term that was in vogue a few years back was The Lock Door. Which was briefly, a regular SC hosting an event night, where it might be invite only regulars, where after a certain time the door would be locked and the all-nude "Party" would commence. Those were some Great nights. Anything goes. All familiar faces, dancers and customers. The Brown Derby comes to mind.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Per the reviews it seemed Sights had been going downhill for a while - I had not seen a review in a good while and I assumed the club was not very popular these days or had closed b/c it had gone downhill - was not aware there had been a raid - supposedly the club was owned by several cops, or so I think I read but really don't know.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @lick-that, thanks for the info, I had never heard of this place. Being more into white girls, I usually stick to the suburbs and don't have much experience with Newark. What did you mean about the Philly clubs requiring more risk tolerance?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve never been to an underground club. I’m sure there are several things to be aware of - security - and general thuggery. I once got a few lappers in a neighbor’s basement - from a college girlfriend. She wasn’t very good in working to pole - which was a support column in the basement. The booze selection wasn’t extensive - as it was Pabst Blue Ribbon - from an ice filled utility sink. It was in Newark - but it wasn’t Sights!
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    @Burlington Just means it's not a licensed biz with regulations to follow. Also usually just a few guys of whatever exp in the biz putting on an event or recurring party. Therefore they may be less inclined to spend on exp security and staff, might attract a diff clientele than most Club goers are used to, and could be an altogether diff vibe which is kind of the point. Can be more open fun but just know it's more risk to it.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Btw I have been to afterhours with white girls of the Girls Gone Bad variety. Tons of fun. Depends who the clientele of that event is.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    probably the biggest pro to underground strip clubs is that there isn’t a snow ball’s chance in hell that you could ever run into san_jose_guy in one
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It might be a bit mustier, but a good HVAC system should be able to handle it.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    A major pro for me is finding an underground all-girl stripclub. They pop up every once in a while and word travels quickly thru the small lady monger population in my area. But sometimes just when you find out about one it's gone already.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Go for the girls stay for the Mexican hat dancing.
  • profsmash
    3 years ago
    Bump. Any underground in NYC?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Less rules but you also lack all of the protections you have in a regular club. Rules are enforced by gangs a lot of times. Chances of getting robbed are high if you spend a lot.
  • 1Chanman
    3 years ago
    I went to one several years ago in NYC. They had a cover and ran it like a legit business. They had a website where I signed up and they sent you emails on where they would be. It was a $20-30 cover, can't remember exactly. I do remember taking a brunette to a very small but private dance area. After she took a hit of come, we had a couple of high intensity dances before she finished me off with a hj. I think I spent a free hundred in total
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion