tuscl

Black Lights, Black pants, and Lap Dances in a Nude club

I recently got several very good grind lap dances from a hottie in a nude club. While in the booth she ground me quite well and rubbed her bare "Coochie" on my black chino pants covered crotch and down my legs. All during the dances she was telling me how I turned her on etc. She smelled like clean fresh hot girl, I had seen her come in for her shift and I was her first trip to the booth room after her turn on stage. She had a drink when she sat down with me and I bought her another so she was a little buzzed, I do not know if she was partaking of other substances, but she was definitely turned on. After the 3 dances 3/$$ we went back out to my table, the black light illuminated "bodily fluids" making my crotch glow and streaks down my pant legs. I had not LDK'ed but it sure looked like I had.
While I am not self conscious this was pretty noticeable. She noticed, giggled and said "I told you you turned me on".
How do you deal with stained glowing pants. Someone noticing at home was not an issue since I was traveling, staying at a hotel and I live alone at home anyway.
I had been in this club several times previously and had not gotten any extras. It did not have a reputation for extras although I suspected the management would not interfere in VIP during the week.
My answer that evening was to negotiate a trip to VIP with this hottie and pick up where left off but that is another story with a very happy ending.

10 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It sounds like you had a good time. It also sounds like the dancer had a good time too. It’s interesting that her bodily fluids would streak all over your pants. I have never noticed a dancers fluids showing on me - but I don’t remember checking either.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    The club had areas with many black lights and your teeth glowed if you smiled!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I would say try charcoal colored slacks instead of black slacks. Not sure that chinos come in charcoal but dress slack do. They seem to hide stains and debris better than black. Unsure if that would have helped in your case.

Maybe a technical fabric like Under Armor golf pants, where it would just wipe off with quick wipe down of water or a damp cloth. ??
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Sounds like fun. Try using 4 way stretch golf pants. They come in lots of colors
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Just tell people that you had snails crawling all over your pants
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I have a sure fire way to deal with the issue: When I get home I throw em in the laundry basket to be washed.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Regardless of the cause - I’m guessing it’s not the first time a guy has had that issue in that club.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Used to be I just kept going and didn't care. Then I decided it was better to not have dancers ignoring the leftovers from their fellow dancers.

If you're not done for the evening, water and a paper towel usually does the trick. No paper towels then you're looking at part of your shirt. I usually have a bottle of water and some napkins around in the car in case I notice something awry after the fact. The fabric does matter. I go for fabrics that wipe down easy and dry quickly, but will also wear jeans. Jeans are tougher to get clean because the texture traps colors.

Maybe you'll end up with some dampness that the next dancer will notice if there's no hand dryer around, but they get paid to grind not to be comfortable while doing it. If there's smell involved with the residue then it gets more complicated, but from a distance that works.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "The club had areas with many black lights and your teeth glowed if you smiled!"

Hmmmm, what did you have on your teeth?
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Glowing pants are just part and parcel of doing it right. Sounds like it didnt interfere with your good time, so the hell with it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion