tuscl

Has a stripper that you used to like ever irritated you ?

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
How about some creative ways you got back at her not interested in the usual bullshit like spend money on other strippers looking for some real creativity that is sure to get her attention and not get you thrown out of a club.

15 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Yes. I know a stripper who is a family friend. She’s in her late 30’s - and she’s holding up pretty well. I would see her around town - and I’d see her in the club too. We always say hello - and exchange a few stories - when we see each other.

There was a time when she grew her pussy hair out - and I pissed me off a bit. She stays in good shape - but when she was hairy - it ruined her stage shows - as her nude sets looked a bit off (because of the bushy pussy).

One other thing that I found annoying was that she always wanted to move and live in France. I’ve got nothing against France - but I found it offensive that she wasn’t satisfied with the USA. To me - there’s no better place to live - and I was annoyed and offended by her desire to move abroad.

Those are two stupid things that annoyed me about a relatively hot dancer.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    If the question is just physical appearance, I did have one that got a little frumpy looking from gaining weight. But once a dancer is on my regular rotation, only a denial of services would compel me to fire her. Or if she tries a ROB tactic. I like pubic hair anyway.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Yes I have been irritated, but no, I never try to get even with anyone in real life. I believe in what Confucius said about revenge and use it as my mantra: "Before one embarks upon a journey of revenge, he must first dig two graves".
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I don't know how creative it is but you can always insult her. Tell her you don't like the way she does her hair, or her tatoos, or her outfits, or that her BJs are not that good.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Don't worry @skibum I have no desire to get even with anyone
    Actually @shadowcat I have told a girl what did you do to your hair, she busted out in tears and went into the dressing room and didn't come out while I was in the club, that was purely unintentional on my part.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    If only there were a System for being an effective BHPL...
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Thats pretty good @ppwh maybe Dugan can come up with one for us, what do you say Ricky Boy are you up to it. ;)
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I totally get it 25. Two years ago I told my then cf, who had returned from vacation about 20 pounds lighter, that she had maybe lost a little too much weight. Eyes filled with tears and she said what you said is no different than calling a heavyset girl fat. That was followed up by an I hate you and that was that.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Easy to get crossed wires with strip club dancers, especially when the 'relationship' is in ambiguous territory.

SJG
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    A few have.

Most of them it was over money. Trying to take advantage of me due to my generosity in the past.

However, in most instances there is a reason I didn’t see a dancer after a certain point. I just grew tired of her and wanted someone different in almost each case. Thats what I loved about Strip clubs. You always could have a different woman if you wanted to.

• Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    I once told a stripper that I didn't like tattoos. 5 seconds earlier she was bragging about and showing me the dragon tattoo on her leg.
    She walked off and never talked to me again, lol.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    There was one who was in the ATF class once, but I wasn't in the mood for her one particular time I went to her club and she went psycho. That was basically it for me spending time and money with her.

Other than that, it's mostly just girls who strip past their expiration date.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    A few over the years. Most often it's either the dancer gets too messed up from drugs, or her popularity went to her head.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    There was a dancer at Players here in Detroit when she started dancing that did extras. As time wore on, she would mouth SS as to why she no longer did it. One day I was riding the bus into work, she got on with her boyfriend and they were a dollar short on the fares. She asked me for a dollar, I said no.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Show me a hot girl, and I'll show you somebody's tired of fucking her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion