tuscl

Ex dancer calls for a "session"

Shekitout
South Carolina
Had 2 OTC's with a dancer who worked at my favorite club. She quit the club, got messed up with drugs, asked me to take her to emergency room which I did. I tried to keep in touch but her sister wouldn't let my calls thru. In August I left a message on answering machine that the hospital had called trying to reach her about paying the bill. Ex dancer calls me & tells me to don't bother her anymore calling me a psycho. I email her saying I'm the psycho she called when she needed a ride to the hospital, etc. 5 months go by & out of the blue she calls telling me she's now working at a fitness center. She texts me the same day asking if we can do a "session"(OTC) as she's broke. I text back where & when. She calls the next day for the location and the session happens. As I'm leaving she asks about doing dinner. I text her later about doing lunch. She leaves a voicemail that she would love to do lunch & to call her back which I do. I leave a message but she doesn't call back. I call her about lunch on Tues but no reply by text or phone. When she first called she told me not to call at work but then later said it would be OK but don't call a lot. Do I call her at work or just forget the whole thing? I would like to keep the "session" thing going. Or just wait & see if she calls again?

20 comments

• pop
    18 years ago
    If you haven't read this blog,
    http://sixtysplace.blogspot.com
    you should. It's pretty funny.
  • Shekitout
    18 years ago
    Ex dancer called this past Friday. Her stepdad had been admitted to VA hospital & that's why she hadn't returned my calls about doing lunch. Hopefully one day this week we can do lunch (& that's all!).
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    Shekitout: Go ahead and do what ever pleases you. Just be carefull. You know what I am talking about.

Bones: What makes you think that I want to share? Besides she told me that doing a lap dance for a guy wearing a purple thong was just too freaky. She is happy that I go comando...lol...
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    I've only had a dancer call me a couple of times. I had done a few VIP's with her in the past. She had gotten sick (seriously sick) and had gone back home to NY. She called almost two years later when she was back in town, but not dancing. She called both times on my favorite bartenders phone, so I have no way to get back to her, but I wish I did.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Shek: I don't know why the others assume psychotic reasons for her sudden re-interest in you, but I don't see it that way. I still say, wait for her to contact you, and when she does, enjoy the bounty. Nothing like a truly motivated dancer.
  • Shekitout
    18 years ago
    Bones, Parodyman, Jimmyblong & chinatownlawyer: Why do you all think she's psycho? She seemed perfectly lucid at our encounter. She had trimmed down(not drug trim) & seemed much calmer than other 2 OTC's. She admitted she was broke is why she called. Most probably will call again when she's broke again.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    Bones: You know that my T---, turkey cooker is a slut but you encourage me to do her. Slap my dick in her face sound familiar? Give her a facial? Fuck her for you?

So why so down on Shekitout's success?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I'm still thinking about the movie called psycho or was it Red Rum? I thought it was well written since it almost seemed like the psycho was talking to me and listening to me when I first saw that movie. Kind of weird too. Haven't met too many psycho dancers myself. I'd watch out for dancers who are on drugs. They seem to be a bit reckless and are a bit dangerous in my opinion.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    I have enough facts, RUN!
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Why not just go ahead and boil the bunny yourself and cut out the middle (wo)man?
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    magicrat: speak of the devil.

Shekitout: a quote from Diane "life is like a butterfly. The more you chase it. The more it will alude you. But if you sit softly, it will come and sit on your shoulder". Then fuck the shit out of her...
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Sheki, I don't think we here have nearly enough facts to make an intelligent recommendation. But I do think you've been around enough to be able to avoid the pitfalls that others have warned about. So I'd suggest you just do nothing and wait for her next move, then react to it however you feel like. Which I suspect is what you're planning to do anyway.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Sorry, I meant to add that it sounds to me like she's still hooked on drugs. And drug addicts are unpredictable, so expect the flaky behavior to continue.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Except that "just wait" gives her the power, I'd agree with that advice.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Sheik: I don't think I'd be thinking "psycho" already. To me, she appears to be employing Stripper Logic and operating on Stripper Time. She appears to be undependable.

BUT, you said you were interested in perpetuating the "sessions", so it must've be good and well worth your time (and money, if that was involved). So, I think if it were me, I'd give her the benefit, and not give up on her quite yet.

I wouldn't call her, though. You don't want to appear as being desparate. Just wait... I'm sure she'll contact you if she enjoyed the sessions, and especially if she needs the money.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Get the hell away from her as fast as you can dude! (PSYCHO)
  • jimmyblong
    18 years ago
    you will spiral down with her if you dont get out now! You will find another ATF for OTC. Be safe, watch out for number one and never step in number two.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Rent and watch "Fatal Attraction", then flee for your life while you still have a chance.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    >Why do you all think she's psycho?<

It's not for certain, but there's a enough likelihood based on what you described last year. Sorry, the details are sketchy. I recall something about drug abuse, a very distraught hospitalization, doing sessions at her parents house(!), turmoil with her family, wild mood swings, wildly erratic behavior. (Excuse me if I'm missing something, maybe the others can fill in.)

Her dealings with you have involved prostitution when she was apparently in a desperate state, for which she could build up resentment, her hospital stay, which could have been traumatic, and her family problems. Sort of a volatile combination. And you seem to have left yourself exposed enough so that if she DOES snap and seeks vengeance on you, she's got plenty to work with to identify you and make things ugly for you.

So, it's not necessarily that she IS a psycho so much as the consequences to you if she decides to act even a little bit like a psycho.
  • Shekitout
    18 years ago
    No response from ex dancer. My course of action if to wait & see if she calls. As someone posted, she'll call when she's broke again. Neeed tires for her new ride was the story I got & verified when I saw the car-was using the doughnut! Don't think she's doing drugs anymore but I could be wrong. Sex was great & her body is even better than "sessions" with her on 2 previous occasions.
    She asked if I was still going to the club & I told her I had cut way back. She said it was a waste of moeny & I agree. I have been to club to visit with Igiveup/Shadowcat, Bones, etc but no more dances for me on my visits. I'm content to just look.
    Thanks for replies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion