tuscl

She told me that her period was late...

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
So a few nights ago I had the following discussion:

************************************************************************************************************
Her (after we had finished): I don't want to scare you, but my period is two days late.

Me: Okay (as I am still enjoying the afterglow laying on the bed with my arms stretched back)

Her: So what are we going to do about it?

Me: What I'm gonna do is say "Congratulations" to you and the baby's Daddy. (with a smile)

Her: Don't worry, I'm not going to try to blackmail you or anything...

Me: Honey, I think you may be confused. The last time we went out together was over two months ago. You've had two periods since then, so it cant' be me.

Her: I haven't done [XYZ} with anyone else...(blah, blah, blah).

Me: Honey, I'm not trying to be mean, but you need to start thinking about who you were with 2 or 3 weeks ago. If you had your last period five weeks ago, that's when you were ovulating.

************************************************************************************************************

From there, the pregnancy conversation stopped and things went back to light banter. Needless to say though that this girl is definitely off of my OTC roster moving forward. Anyone else have a girl try something like this?

29 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Happened to me too, one time. Told her that I had a vasectomy and the conversation ended right there.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Do you think she was trying to hustle you or just slow on how a woman's body works?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Do you think she was trying to hustle you?"
    ----------

No, @Lone_Wolf, she was most likely advocating for her favorite charity.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Key line " I'm not trying to blackmail you"
    Lol yes that is exactly where this was headed
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    " ... Do you think she was trying to hustle you ..."

What color is the sky?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Yes @Tx, they scraped out all the brain matter!

Funny how this works. You pay desperate girls for sex and they continue to try and extort you.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I agree Doces. She knows that I'm married with kids, so i'm not sure how she thought that she would pull one over on me. I suspect that she lost track of who she slept with and when and thought that she had me in the target zone. This chick already has a few kids, so adding one more is probably no big deal if it means getting a steady check that could be used to help all of them.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Stripper tried to pull a fast one on RickyBoy ;-)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Doces got it right. It’s like when a car salesman says “Trust me” - that’s when my guard goes way up.

By her saying “I’m not trying to blackmail you” - is like saying “I’m really trying to blackmail you!”

You knew that you were last with her 2 months ago - so that totally invalidates the timeframe of her argument.

If you decide to be with her in the future - I’d recommend getting a vasectomy before. She might be looking for child support.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    What you should have said: "My wife and I want another child, so I thank you. Its going to be pretty funny with you paying me child support."
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Funny until she calls your bluff and comes to your doorstep with a bouncing baby boy.

My case was also a single mom. Thay"re desperate and I try to avoid them now.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    *they're
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I had one tell me "I don't understand it. I've missed my period for 2 months but I've only been doing anal". :)
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Cash, I can say with 100% certainty that there will be no next time with her. I girl who tries this once will inevitably try it again.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me that she was not on birth control and wanted my number and full name 'just in case' since the condom had come art way off as I withdrew. I gave her an extra tip(I had planned to anyway) and told her to go get the morning after pill. Then she said she really wanted to see me again so she needed my number to let me know when she was free. I gave her my number(of my burn phone) since I was headed to the airport the next day anyway to move on the the next project. I never heard from her. She likely saw the phone was out of town or figured out the phone was not my regular number. Oh well I have not been back to that town yet.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Wow that's funny but not funny at all. Either keep it covered or pull out, and make sure clean it up yourself. I told a dancer I was dating that I raise my own kids and no Judge in the country would award her custody over me. Never came up again. Sounds like you dodged one
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    PS: Sounds like the old abortion scam. I need $500 for it but you'll never get to go with her.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ ha SJG actually posted something funny for once.
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    I know an OB doctor, she has a joke for the ladies.

You know what they call people that "pull out" as a form of birth control?

Parents.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Had much the same happens to me a few years back:

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=1267…
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    LMAO, shadowcat.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    No stripper has ever told me that SS, I'm lucky. :)
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I once had a dancer freak out on me after our VIP session.

I was still wearing the condom when I pulled out, but when I was 3/4 of the way out, it was in the process of falling off. She felt a tug and pulled open her lips so that it would easily fall out the rest of the way. When I was 100% out, I checked and I was indeed still wearing the condom. This is when she started freaking out on me. Here is how it went:

Her: Did you cum?
    Me: Yes
    Her: What just happened?
    Me: Relax, everything is OK
    Her: It is not OK. Do you understand what can happen if any of that got in my pussy?
    Me: I was still wearing the condom when I pulled out
    Her: Yeah, because I helped.

Then all the sudden she calmed down, gave me a high five, and told me that I was awesome.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Wasn't a stripper but it was a pregnancy scare. Decades ago I was screwing a not so attractive older emotional mess that prioritized a career and waiting for mr. perfect instead of starting a family. She wanted a baby in the worst way. I should have run.

Being horny and stupid I fucked her BB while she was on her period. A month later she told me her period was late.

Just the thought of being linked to this wacked out honey thru a child for the rest of my life kept me a awake for five nights straight until she finally had aunt flo. This honey would have relished ruining my life.

It gave me a new perspective on who's worth fucking. I mean its one thing to risk a broken condom on a fine sexy honey and another to risk a pregnancy on six crazy women.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Yeah any time a stripper emphasis she is not lying or trying something sleazy almost certainly is.

Lol!
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    Had this happen last year with a gal I had previously enjoyed ITC and OTC fun with Probably 15-20 times. I told her that the pregnancy test must be in error. When she insisted that she was indeed pregnant I said congratulations - who is the lucky guy?

She said "you are" - I replied with "Unlikely Hun". then I revealed that I was vasectomized several years ago - she got pissed off or embarrassed or whatever and moved out of state shirtly thereafter. I guess she was trying to raise some cash for her move which she conveniently never informed me about. I struck her off my X as card list. ha ha.
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    The best reason to not provide a paper trail (credit card, license scanner, correct name, or OTC).
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I got a registered letter in the mail years ago from a lawyer, asking me to accept or deny paternity of a baby some girl had. That was weird as I didn't even know who the girl was and I'd been V safe for a few years. I called the lawyer and it turns out that the suspected father has my name but a different middle initial, and both the baby and mother are black (I'm white).

Then I had another girl get pregnant "just after" we had sex, but again I was V safe and I suspect she was already pregnant when I fucked her although as a larger woman it was hard to tell. She mentioned it to me but never accused me of being the father.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion