tuscl

Manager told us to cut it out

houjack
Explosion in my pants
Last week when getting a very good enthusiastic grind from my CF the manager came over and told us in a pretty loud tone that she "should stop dry humping the shit out of him, go to VIP!"

She was super embarrassed and I was dumbfounded. I've been going there for a year and I know she's been working there close to two years. I figured we both knew what's allowed and what isn't. Never an issue before. So she basically air dances for the last song and I leave.

I spent the week wondering if I might have to ditch that club for another where I know it's not an issue. I really like my CF though.

This week I show up and she explains "don't worry, we're good. One of the other girls saw us and complained to manager and the manager told me I'm fine, he just made a spectacle for the other girl's benefit."

She was still nervous this time because the manager was in the dance area when he normally isn't. After a couple initial air dance songs she danced how I like.

Have any of you had management pretend to care?

20 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I had a new guy tell me to stop kissing a CF once. We were really just necking. (Kissing on the lips is forbidden ITC even though we have). That was a strange one as I've had way more contact that IS forbidden.; hasn't happened since and that new guy is long gone.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Follow the money mgmt works for the owner, who in turn gets a cut of her room money if she sells VIP.

That's why I like to avoid clubs that have VIP. No faculty/room fees then!

It's the same rationale why clubs don't like front room friendliness! They want the cut of the dance fees.

Personally I think if the dancer pays her stage fee / house fee then she would be left alone and she can make her money as she sees fit. Not all owners and mgrs agree though.

I used to be like Subraman and try to maintain sight lines with managers and bouncers, so we could bend rules. I pretty much had to as they'd stop you if she was grinding, making out with you, or if you were touching the dancer. They were/are pretty strict. So I get where you are coming from.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I can only assume that some clubs don't want to allow too much mileage on the floor to force custies to do VIP (and thus the club makes more $$$)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Were you out on the floor - when you were told to cut it out? If you were - then it makes sense that the mgr would want you to move to the back.

It is odd if they would be that nosy in the back room - but I’ve seen some places crack down on contact after local LE increases operations.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I guess it would be considered "front room." You don't get dances at your table, you move to an area with booths, but still part of common area. Tables face stage, booths behind the tables.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Now our clubs here are extremely restrictive. So this kind of stuff does not even apply, only in our underground clubs, and then in San Francisco.

The law is of course the same in the front room as it is in the back room.

So if you encounter a club which is simply trying to push things like makeout sessions into the back room, avoid that club because it is a clip joint, separating marks from their money.

If you want a good interaction with the girl, it needs to be front room, because then there are no standing obligations about money or time, and because you can lead it.

Lap dancing used to mean lap sitting. What else went with that varied widely.

SJG
  • Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    Once I was hitting it off real well with a girl at the club who had come to apply for a waitress job. She was sitting at the bar waiting to talk to the manager, and she looked better than any of the dancers. Apparently the manager didn’t like my rapport with her. He pulled her aside and warned her that if she left the club with me that would be considered to be prostitution and she couldn’t work there.

The irony of it was that manager routinely pimped out dancers OTC and ITC. He was notorious for it. I think he knew I had seen a couple of the dancers OTC unpaid over the past year or 2 and he didn’t take kindly to it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... The irony of it was that manager routinely pimped out dancers OTC and ITC ..."

I don't see the irony - neither him nor the club is getting their cut if dancers/waitresses and custies hook-up OTC on their own accord
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Not the manager, but JS69 told me and one of my faves to get a room one time when we met up in Phoenix. Lol
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I haven' t had something along these lines happen but one time to me but I have heard from other guys who frequent clubs it does go on more than some realize.

If it is out on the floor, than yes, you need to take it to a back room, doesn't need to be the VIP but some place with more privacy.

However, what also goes on and I don't see much comment on here about the topic is bouncers, staff, etc that have a thing for one or more of the girls and it plays right into the same dynamic of why a BF shouldn't be hanging in the club either ( recent conversation)

I quit clubbing a number of years ago because I saw a few incidents where guys (staff) had way too much ability to try and force themselves on the dancers by controlling their actions to make money.

The one incident I had at CH I suspected that was the case. So did the dancer I later found out. Even with his barging in-- the next dance she went right on grinding although I let my hands drop to my sides at that point.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    One of my regular clubs had a sister club close down due to a prostitution sting, so all the clubs in the chain went through a phase of heavy management and bouncer monitoring. It sucked and drove me away from an ATF and going there regularly. They started enforcing a no straddle rule, one-way contact only, and she had to have one foot on the ground at all times. And you couldn't get a dance without being checked on a couple of times a song. I moved on to a different club after two more visits. So lame. There's plenty of other clubs than having to deal with that nonsense.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I've received the flashlight treatment from the bouncer a few times.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Actually it was more of a laser pointer, but it got the msg across without advertising to the rest of the patrons.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    SirLDAlot - sadly it can take only one prostitution sting to make a club overly cautious - and that ruins the club experience for many of the regular customers.

Those stings can force more girls to go otc - which actually increases prostitution.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234 amen, brother. That sting just decimated business for the club and had a huge residual effect on the rest of the chain. Later on the rules relaxed and I started seeing another ATF there again, but it took several months after the sting.

San Francisco authorities allow a lot of extras and such in their strip clubs precisely because they don't want street prostitution. Illegal club activities are the lesser of two evils compared to street hooking in their eyes.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    See the stories regarding the Greenville, SC Platinum Plus. Now all the clubs pretty much suck there compared to how they were before. I guess the powers that be got their wish and Greenville is a much safer town now.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @SirLDAlot - it’s smart for LE to lay off of the clubs - as the stuff happening on the streets is less controlled (and more prone to violence.)

It can take a long time for the effects of a LE sting to wear off. It can turn a go to club into an empty bar very quickly. It hurts the dancers, the staff and management too.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234 Out here in Portland that club (Stars Cabaret Beaverton) is now an empty building and totally closed down. The actual sting, though, was NOT about the club itself. It was about a manager there doing some pimping / sex trafficking on the side.

But the club itself paid the reputation price. Hard. Before the sting it was one of the better high end gentlemen's clubs and popular. It had a lot of hot dancers too. Then the sting happened, the local media was all over it and associating it with the club. And then very quickly things went downhill from there. It basically became a dive with the decor being a gentleman's club. But dancer quality dropped off hard and also customers avoided the place. Then eventually it closed in less than a year.

It was nice to a while for the sister clubs of the chain because some of the dancers transferred to them, but again on the flip side the owners increased the monitoring and enforced a bunch of LD and contact rules which also drove customers like me away for a time.

The entire sting just decimated the club and it had a ripple effect on the chain.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    There was this club where I OTCed with two of the girls there. Subsequently they both stopped working at that club a few months later. I think the owner thought that I had something to do with them leaving. After all of this the next time I was in that club I was talking to the door lady for a few minutes (it was very slow ITC). The owner had the manager tell me that the owner doesn't want me talking to the lady at the door. It slows up business according to him. Lol.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    SirLDAlot that is a sad consequence of a manager running a poor side business. When there are stings - they seem to have negative effects on the lawful businesses - as they are the businesses that operate lawfully.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion