tuscl

Do you find out if a stripper has CHILDREN before ASKING HER OUT?

Tuesday, February 6, 2007 11:11 AM
If you like a stripper and would like to spend time with her OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE, do you find out if she has CHILDREN before ASKING her out on a date? Do you find this out before spending MONEY on her?

13 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    Cool wit me as long as it’s not mine
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Never more thankful for the "ignore thread" feature.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Trusted by juice lol
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    I think I see what's going on here. Bump a lot of boring dead posts that didn't generate any traction back in 2007. Founder gets sick of it and closes posts again. SJG's head explodes. Well played Lil_Trollballs.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    2007 ? Hell, by now her kids might have kids.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    No, if it comes up in conversation fine, but I don't ask unless we hit it off and it becomes a part of the convo. But I wouldn't hold it against her or anything. If things went somewhere, I'd be concerned about the role of her baby daddy/ies in her life though.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    There is always risk in getting to know someone new. It might not work out. But you can just tell her about yourself and about where you work and live. Then you might ask her, "Do you live here in San Jose?" "By yourself?" Usually that does it. And then some girls will right off tell you about their kids. That is a very good sign. Some guys like to say things early on, "I'm jealous of your boyfriend, bedding down with you night after night." Say that when you are really close f2f or nuzzling. If she goes for that, DFKing should ensue shortly after and you should have already have been planning on taking her home with you. If a girl wants to create a distorted picture of her life, she will. But the vast majority don't. But also, don't ever ask her anything which you don't have a boni fide need to know. Like asking about kids or how she got to the club, are only things you need to know about when you are setting up the details of an immediate OTC. SJG
  • TippingDollars
    5 years ago
    If they tell me they have kids I don't do dancing with them. Just keep that stuff to yourself
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well, if you are going to be seeing the girl outside, that will effect the logistics of it. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Whats the big deal about getting dances from a stripper if she has kids?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Hmm. Every single dancer I play with has usually told me all about her kids as we chat before dances. I’m not sure why that is, but it is.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Don't fuck single mothers. If you insist, focus on making the kid happy and her mommy brain will fall in love with you.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Quite understandably they are protective of their kids. If she is not, be concerned. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion