tuscl

Boyfriends at the club

larryfisherman
California
How do you know when a stripper boyfriend is at the club?

Secondly why does he come to the club when his girl is working?

The two different situations I've seen boyfriends at the club is:
a. the stripper hangs out with him ALL night, he's not paying her, he's not doing dances, nothing.
b. the boyfriend and the stripper stay away from each other, they act like they don't know each other. The stripper talks to the other guys, but you can be sure her boyfriend is eyeing her like a hawk.

19 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "How do you know when a stripper boyfriend is at the club?"

Eventually, he's the guy getting thrown out of the club.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    You don't know. Unless she tells you, but could be SS.

a. May not even be a boyfriend. Some dudes don't flash money for all to see when they pay their girls. How much attention you paying to other custies anyway??

b. Could be creeper.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    you know the boyfriend is around when she says 'no'.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @ishmael- could be true. I've seen a few clubs with a no boyfriend at the club policy.
  • Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    Years ago I had a stripper boyfriend get my private email and send me a message basically begging me to leave his stripper gf alone. Apparently a buddy of his was in the club one night and witnessed the stripper and I being pretty intimate. She subsequently left the business but still kept in regular contact with me. He found out. He didn’t really threaten me, it was more of a plea to please let her and him be as they tried to start a new life.

I honored his request. I don’t need that kind of drama in my life.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    There’s nothing good that can come from a strippers boyfriend being at a club. It’s a poor idea on many levels.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I used to know a dancer at the Columbia Platinum Plus who's husband always drove her to the club, stayed there while she worked and then they went home together. She lost her license due to DUI's. They lived in Lexington and there were no Ubers at the time.

He was a retired army dude and he would sit at the same table day after day. She would bring him free soft drinks from the bar. The fact that he was there did not alter her action in the couch room. She was know for being pretty handy. :) I heard that one customer asked her if she would fuck and she told him yes if it was OK with her husband and pointed him out. I don't know if he did ask.

Eventually management got tired of him using up one of their best tables along with a few other things and kicked him out.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "I heard that one customer asked her if she would fuck and she told him yes if it was OK with her husband"

Lol
  • K
    7 years ago
    this past summer a dancer's BF was in the club. It was business as usual for her. She set up private dances for him with some very high mileage dancers.
    I recognized him from her social media and we would meet up before he came into the picture so I still talk to her often. She said he loved it while he was in the club and she couldn't wait to get home to him. He left before she did and started a huge fight when she got home. She told the bouncer her BF is not allowed in the club when she is working.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    He's the guy at the end of the bar with the Nintendo video game unit.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I've seen it at one particular club I used to visit regularly. Ironically, it was with two different dancers and one of them was situation A and the other was situation B.

As I mentioned in another thread, there were two visits (about a month apart) where situation A happened, with the same dancer. She sits at a table with her boyfriend chatting with him for several hours. I am sure she didn't make tipout that night. Her boyfriend looked like a complete loser. He was dressed like a bum, had greasy hair and his arms were covered in tattoos. Then again, the dancer had a ton of tattoos all over her body as well.

The other time I saw it happen, there was a dancer and her boyfriend getting in an argument right outside the club's entrance. The dancer did not want him hanging out at the club, but he decided to hang out there anyway. He was being a total asshole to her, too. As I am walking into the club he yells towards me, "Hey! She does hand jobs!" Despite the fact he did go inside the club to hangout, she completely ignored him the entire time he was there. This guy was hitting on other dancers throughout the night, but he did not buy dances from any of them.

Last I knew, neither one of these dancers still work at this club. That might actually be due to the fact that dancer turnover is a common thing.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Pooly if that was directed at me I wait for no one, no matter how hot, and that goes for in a club or outside of one. :--)
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I've seen more non-dancer girlfriends in clubs than boyfriends, at least the ones who offered up their SO was there. But it's not something I look for. I try to stay clear of relationship talk with strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Girls sticking w/ the same custy I would associate more w/ a regular that pays her to be w/ him, rather than a BF - if she sits there w/ her BF all shift she's not making any $$$ thus why work as a stripper especially since she has to pay a house-fee
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Papi- many times strippers don't have the best of logic.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ I don't have the best logic either when I havery a boner.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Man this is interesting. It was a slow night at one club and so one of my regulars was just around me all night. I got maybe 1 or 2 dances but whenever she got off stage or came out of the locker room, she would just come sit by me.

Then out of the blue she said "Man they (customers) going to think you're my boyfriend" ... but I never thought of it like that. I just assumed of a stripper is with a guy all night that he bought her out or something. But I guess it could look like that.
  • TheFword
    7 years ago
    What did the stripper do with her asshole before she went to work?
    Dropped him off at band practice.
    If that were true in all cases we wouldn't be having this discussion.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Rickberge it’s a different way of looking at things. Maybe in a civilian bar - others would think you were dating - but in a strip club I’d think you were a whale.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion