tuscl

Tampa Area - Pasco

de88
Alberta
I am heading to Tampa tomorrow. I have never been to the Pasco Co. Clubs. Can someone educate me on the best club(s) there?
I know the TPA scene pretty well. But have never been to Pasco.

Thanks!

14 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve never been to that area either. I’m going to read the replies to learn lots about the Pasco County clubs too! I hope there are some filthy extras clubs there - as I love a good FIV and a BBBJCIM - and some rough punch fisting - and maybe even a blumpkin (if they allow dancers in the men’s room)!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    The clubs in tampa are popular and im pretty sure theres some extras clubs in clearwater and pinellas park.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Most popular seem to be mons, 2001and scarletts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ that's more or less what I know - Mons for the hottest dancers but no extras since there is no VIP; 2001 for a combo of pretty-good looking girls and some extras but a bit pricey w.r.t. extras Scarlett's seems to be the best bang for the buck when it comes to extras but dancer #s and looks are not as high as the other 2 places
  • de88
    7 years ago
    Pasco County is North of Hillsborough County , Mons Venus, 2001, Scarletts are all in Tampa in Hillsborough. I have heard the Pasco clubs are better.
  • de88
    7 years ago
    @cashman I'm not LE, I did not ask for any details. Just recommendations.
    Isnt that the purpose of this site?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I hope you have a good time at the clubs mentioned by Papi and chessmaster.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Cashman1234, de88 hasn't posted much but he has posted more reviews than discussion threads so somehow I don't think he is LE.

I haven't done a full survey and it has been a while since I clubbed there. I like the Tampa/St. Pete area and have friends there, but the last few times I haven't been able to get away and club.

I'm going to assume you are flying into TPA and will be heading north on 19 into Pasco. The places I've been to are the ones closest to County Line road (the boundary with Hernando county, which is north of Pasco).

Lollipops is on the left if you are driving north. Maybe 1/2 mile before. Tiny club but you'll have a good time. If I remember correctly the dressing room must be outside. I kept seeing light through the door when the girls exited.

There is another on the right side of 19 but I remember a different name from the name listed on here (the club is listed here as Icon). The latter is a much bigger club. I should have written reviews but didn't and now my memory is a bit fuzzy.

I did try one other Pasco club but it was a walk in/walk out because I didn't see any girls I liked.

Have fun! :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the info 4got2wipe. I’m glad he’s not LE trolling for intel.

What’s wrong with looking for a Pasco area club with dancers that will allow a punch fisting session - or a blumpkin? Jk.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Not a thing wrong with enjoying a good blumpkin Cashman1234. If that's your kink I say live and let live.

If it just scatological humor then I say "brilliant!"
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Just scatological humor! I wasn’t sure if the OP would know what it was.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Bare Assets in Holiday would be my choice.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I've been reading reviews on the Tampa and Pasco County clubs myself in preparation for my annual Christmas trip to that area. My parents are both retired and live in Hudson. There are 3 clubs that are a short drive from their house, but the reviews suggest that I should venture much farther down 19 and either visit "Brass Flamingo" or "Bare Assets".

The past few years my siblings also brought their families down to visit for Christmas. All my time was occupied hanging out with them, and playing with my nieces and nephews, which left no time to venture out and go to a club.

As for club names, there is one I don't see listed here on TUSCL, but I recall one of the Hudson clubs having the name Calendar Girls. I do recall seeing a club named Lollipops, which is listed here on TUSCL. I don't remember what the name of the third Hudson club was.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Bare Assets was good, I haven't clubbed there in a while so I can't say how it is now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion