tuscl

Phoenix clubs

Sunday, October 15, 2017 10:16 PM
This is jayhawk123. I got locked out of my other account. I posted earlier asking for those experts in here on Phoenix clubs. Are there extras available? I went to HiLiter a couple weeks ago and had a blonde give me 2 dances on the floor then she was rubbing my cock thru pants and sticking her finger in her mouth and saying she wanted to go VIP. I don't want to pay $15 more a dance if it is just the same thing in VIP as on the floor. Is there bj available in VIP or was she just trying to scam me into going back there? What all is on the menu in VIP at HiLiter? What about other places like Bourbon Street Circus? Please as much details as possible. If you don't want to mention dancers names here or things done in VIP then please send me a personal message and tell me what is really available.

12 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I dont think that the subject of extras at a particular club should be addressed so blatantly in an open discussion. But I will send you a PM.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    I agree with JS69.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    A self admitted alias, that's a first I've seen on tuscl!
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    +1 on desertscrub. This guy is as phony as a $3 bill. In his review, claims to be 1st visit to KS club. The guy he claims to be (Jayhawk) has submitted multiple reviews on this club. Even the guy he claims to be is a bit of flake. All except 1 of jh 40 some reviews are on the same KS club. He has started many threads asking for detailed info on clubs in a dozen or so different cities, yet , with 1 exception, has not reciprocated. I doubt he has even traveled.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Un-fucking-believable. Literally.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    I will help the poor guy out. Extras are available in both clubs mentioned here plus a few others. At HL, expect extra fries with that steak, depending on your tip. At BSC, it well know that extra salt can be had for your popcorn.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    extras... lets see... animal style. oh... that's at in-n-out. the possibilities of that are delicious! ;)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    LMAO. I agree, this guy is a joke.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Maybe, Desertscrub could meet him in the club parking lot with the Turbo Blaster 5000 wand for a little extra cleansing.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I didn't provide any info in response to this post after I saw that one of his last posts was a suggestion that my stories are all lies. I guess my advice is not needed if all I do is lie.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^ Good observation
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    I was just informed thru a P.M. that somebody was impersonating me. I don't know who this is but I assure you that I am real and have been a contributing member to this site for many years now. So thank you to who alerted me of this person but know that I am real. I have seen many aliases on this page. Please don't stop communicating with me because of this person because I have earned respect with many and I have posted reviews and reciprocated help I have been given in the past. Papi knows that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion