tuscl

I want to dance at a strip club

I need suggestion on what clubs I should dance at I never danced before and I want to try it. I'm a light skin girl but I want to dance at club with mixed ethnicity and black girls I can relate to it's just my preference. I'm 5'3 with long brunette hair I didn't buy my stripper heels yet because I'm trying to figure out where would I dance

16 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Follies
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Also heard the strip clubs in asheville nc are good.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It helps if you show us your tits.
  • Lastacy
    7 years ago
    To be more specific I'm from New York but the farthest I'm willing to drive is philly. I didn't want to dance in New York because I have a natural body and most of the girls that bartend or dance have their bodies done. And I know places outside of New York would be more acceptable to my body type of that makes sense
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I don't know the area. But good luck to you. This is a site mainly for customers but there will be some guys who can give you good Intel.

You can also try stripperweb for information.

• Lastacy
    7 years ago
    Thank you
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Lastacy,where ever you land make sure they have a emotionally handicapped parking space.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    No one can answer your question here because you haven't told us anything. There are a few categories of clubs: full nude with no alcohol, nude with alcohol, bikini/topless clubs, clubs where extras are common, with a wide range of what 'extras' are, clubs where extras are rare...show clubs that are more like a Vegas show...the list goes on.

Also, clubs in the burbs of any city are much different that most clubs in a large city like NYC etc. So I suggest you think about what your niche is, and start visiting clubs. Talk to the dancers....see how they like their club. I've seen places the dancers are all crying to leave, and others that have some long term, happy dancers.

Good luck! Oh, and if you show us your tits, you'll be off to a good start.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    If that’s you in your profile picture, you should do pretty good at a club.

Guys from your area around New York would be able to tell you about the clubs. We have guys on here from all over the U.S. and the world too. Hopefully someone will see this and give you some guidance as to the best clubs in the area.

But like someone else said, you might get more responses on stripperweb. That is a site made up of almost all dancers. We’re the customers here.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Come to NJ. I will gladly get a dance with you if that is your picture.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If you are open to dancing in NJ - there should be a few clubs for you. With your interests - and body type - I'd suggest you try one of the Paterson clubs. In NJ the clubs (that serve alcohol) are bikini clubs - so it's not nude or topless.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Advice to Wanna Be Strippers
    https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=3783…

Your stripper heels are very important. Make sure you get the highest available, and that they have straps on them to keep them on. Even if it is only part of a fantasy, still very important. Open toed shouldn't squeeze your toes too much, except when you stand on them. High heels and makeup are what a stripper needs. Full nudity is like a nudist camp, very boring.

We have people in most areas, lets us know where you are and we will have people who can tell you about most clubs.

Most club operators will not be straight about how much goes on in the clubs. They may have cameras and they may have you sign a set of rules. But they do this knowing full well that no one ever follows those rules, or that they could ever get any money if they did.

Consider what mileage level you are looking for.

We have some smart dancer members, as far as money, don't let people lure you far from home with grass is greener stories. Keep it to the clubs in your present home area.

Good Luck

SJG
  • nemesisk7
    7 years ago
    are you going to suck cock sweetheart ??
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    If that is your pic in the profile please let me know where you decide to dance.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i like your profile pic Lastacy. you should do fine wherever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most mixed clubs seem to have an "unspoken quota" with respect to AA dancers; either they don't hire any or very few - and she can't look "too black" - i.e. either too-tatted or too-thick, IME.

IDK the NYC/NJ area too-well so I can't make a solid recommendation - you would need to do your own research unless someone gives you solid intel - you can:

a) read reviews on here to get familiarized w/ the clubs - if you click on the city name in the list of clubs one can sort them by different criteria - usually the clubs w/ the most reviews are the most-popular and thus perhaps the most $$$ potential

b) visit some clubs yourself to see how they are and if they may be AA-dancer friendly

c) go to StripperWeb.com which is a site for dancers and perhaps they can give you some insight as to which clubs may be a good match for you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion