tuscl

Then there are clubs that try to do it the right way

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Part of a review by TUSCLer "EastCoaster" of Filly Corral in PA:

"... When I first arrived and settled onto a stool at the bar not far from the stage, I was approached by a brunette with a nice body who asked if she could sit with me. She was a little pudgy, but otherwise attractive, and was kind of handsy with me as we sat and talked. She said it was her first night back working there after a long hiatus, and she was pushing pretty hard for dances. I thought she seemed a little tipsy (and even a little desperate), and for whatever reason she did not readily take the hint when I explained that I had just gotten there and wanted to chill for a while. During the next hour, I got a dance from one or two other girls before she came back and convinced me to take her. Though she was really pushing for us to "do a room," I decided I would just spring for a single dance.

I paid the house mom the $20, and we went into the lap dance room, heading for the couch farthest from the door. As I sat down, the brunette told me to empty my pockets before she started dancing, saying something about "being more comfortable." I thought she meant more comfortable for her. As I reached for my car keys in my front right pocket, she said "No, your back pockets." I laughed and said "Oh, no. That's where I keep my wallet, and I'm not taking that out." The next song started, she took her top off exposing a perfect pair of boobs, and she proceeded to give me a nice, sensual dance. When we were done, she sat in my lap and pushed hard for us to continue in a private room, making promises to do "anything I wanted," but I was too skeptical to pay that kind of money to see whether or not it was just Stripper Shit.

I went back out and sat at the bar, watching one or two girls dance on stage. Then it was the brunette's turn to dance, and when I started toward the stage to tip her, I discovered that the stash of $1 bills I keep in my shirt pocket was gone. (I keep only a handful of singles in my shirt pocket when visiting a club – never more than $20 and never any larger bills.) I looked around where I was sitting to see if I had dropped them, and not finding any, I went back to the lap dance room.

I told the house mom at the desk I was missing my stash of ones, and asked if I could look where I had gotten the lap dance. Not finding them, I came back out. The house mom looked concerned. She asked if I had gotten a dance from "D" and I nodded. She asked if I wanted to talk to the manager, and I said no, I didn't want to make a big deal about it. Enough time had passed that I couldn't really say if "D" had really done it (they could have fallen out during the dance, or I could have dropped them somewhere), and I told the house mom, "It was only singles."

I went back to the bar, and "D" was on stage, so I went up to her and told her that I was missing some money from my shirt pocket. "You don't think *I* took it, do you?" she said, to which I replied "I think you probably did." That was all I said to her, but I was determined not to let this spoil my night.

I stayed at the bar, watched more girls, got more lap dances, and even "did a room" with a cute blonde. I went back to my perch with my back to the bar, watching the stage, when I felt a tap on my back. The bartender (a nice older woman) said the house mom wanted to see me.

When I got in there, it was quite a scene. The owner and the three bouncers were in a circle around "D." The owner asked the house mom if I was the one, and she said yes. There was a whole bunch of cash laid out on the desk and *another* customer was nearby. The owner asked him, "How much did she get from you?" He replied that it was "a whole bunch of twenties," at which the owner told the house mom to give him some of the cash. He turned to me and said, "She’s a junkie! How much did she take from you?" and I said it was all singles, probably $20 in all, at which he told the house mom to give me 20 singles. I don't know if there had been others who had money taken, but they physically threw her out of the club and told her never to return.

I was surprised and pleased that they had done what they could to make things right with me – and I thought, well, that's that and went back to my perch. After watching a few more girls on stage (and tipping once again), there was another tap on my back with the bartender saying the house mom wanted to see me again. When I approached her, she told me that the owner said I was entitled to two free lap dances with the girl of my choice. Then the owner came up and said, "That should never have happened. We can't have that in our club, and I wanted to make things right." Well, I knew exactly the girl I wanted – the only AA girl in the whole place, who had just started her shift. She was gorgeous and the dances were the highest mileage of the night, so I was pretty happy.

I could have gotten pissed and left when I first discover my loss, but I was really glad I stayed to get the first tap on the back, and even happier I stayed to get the second. I want to give a shout-out to the people who work there. Both before and after the incident, the entire staff was warm and welcoming and, obviously, intent on ensuring that customers have a good experience. Lots of managers fall back on "I'm sorry, the dancers are independent contractors – I can't really do anything." Not at the Filly Corral. My compliments and thanks for looking out for your customers ..."

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=rev&id=31390…

9 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    Shailynn had recommended this club to me as an improvement on the general dives in my area. Have every intention of going and this review along with his recommendation have solidified my intention to go.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I read this review earlier. Very cool. I've been to this club once when I was in the area. Had a good time.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    It's nice to see some management try to run an honest business and look out for the customers. This story is pretty typical of how dancers with drug addictions act.
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    Nice to hear that the club actually had the customer’s back on this. I had always assumed that scammer dancers usually reside in scammer clubs.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That is a smart club owner - running his club as more clubs should be run. It is nice to see that he handled the situation properly. He made sure you got your money back - and he made sure that you left satisfied.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Anymore I'm shocked to find even a decent level of customer service from strip club management. This club went above and beyond from a customer service level in my opinion.

If I'm ever in the area I will be sure to stop in to see how a real club should be run. Anyone know if extras are available at the Filly Corral? If so it may be the perfect club.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Other people, trusted expert clubbers, have written good stuff about Filly Coral. You go into a strip club, you've got to know that you are with women, many of whom you don't want to deal with.

Don't let girls sell you dances. Instead, you approach a girl you like, get to know her, feed her money, get a front room makeout session going, let her know you want to be spending nights with her.

Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room.

Then take her home with you to continue and keep on seeing her regularly.

SJG
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I had a similar experience a few years ago at a dive bar called C-Mowe's in Washington Park, IL. I sat at the stage and tipped a few dollars to a girl named Champagne. Unfortunately I had over $100 in the right front pocket of my shorts, and when I returned to my table, that pocket was empty! I told the girl I was sitting with, she fetched the manager and bartender, and they interrogated Champagne. When they asked me how much she had stolen, I guessed $120 (it was probably a bit more), they made her give it back to me, and they fired her larcenous ass on the spot.

Nonetheless, C-Mowe's was too much of a shithole to go back to :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    SAN JOSE GUY SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT A CLUB YOU'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO.

Filly Coral is a frustrating club for PLs like me that have been all over. To the average amateur PL who doesn't know the in and outs of clubbing, they think it's the best thing in the world.

One thing, they do run a very tight ship there, you're not going to get ripped off by a dancer there, but on the other hand, you're not going to be fucking any dancers in the VIP either.

It's a nice clean club, with decent dancer selection considering it's next to a small truck stop out in the middle of nowhere in south western PA.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion