tuscl

Uninhabited Island Fantasy

DougS
Florida
If you were going to be stranded on an uninhabited island, who would you choose to be stranded with? (could be ANYone... ATF, fave, actress, celebrity)

14 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    I wonldn't want to take a chance on someone I didn't know because she might turn out to be a real bitch. So if we're talking pure fantasy, I'd pick my ATF. But in reality I don't think I'd want to spend all my time with someone so young and we'd probably kill each other within a week, so I'll stay woith my SO.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Another hottie comes to mind, for my list of girls that for purely physical appeal, I'd vote ONTO my island. Elisha Cuthbert. She was WAY hot in The Girl Next Door.
  • dennyspade
    18 years ago
    My fantasy lady of the moment would be Emily Deschanel. She played the coach's wife in GLORY ROAD and currently appears on BONES ( not TUSCL's Bones ....) I could look into the eyes and just melt between those thighs until we were either rescued or resigned to say let's make the best of it.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Well, I would have to say a Navy Seal, Army Ranger, or someone like that. but only if they make those in the female form and they DO look like females (beautiful ones). Otherwise, Salma would do just fine!
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    I'm CASTing (get it, CASTaway) my vote for my ATF. I like EVERYthing about her, and I'm reasonably sure that we would be compatible for the long haul.

Now, if I were going completely by looks, and throwing to the wind the chance that I might not like her personality, I'd have a very tough decision. Lately, after recently watching "The Devil Wears Prada", I've rekindled my desire for Anne Hathaway. Damn she's pretty! Also way up there, I share Chitown's attraction to Jennifer Love Hewitt (Chi, remember my email about the JLH lookalike?..she's actually even hotter than JLH).
  • motorhead
    18 years ago
    Laurie Dhue. Used to be on Fox News then did the recently cancelled Geraldo show. Hope she comes back to Fox. Without a doubt, the most beautiful creature on earth.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    It would be my current favorite OTC gal. She's intelligent, beautiful, we laugh our asses off when we are together and I already KNOW she is great in the sack. You guys rattling off the names of movie stars are basically asking to be stuck on an island with a very attractive question mark.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I'd be blind, and she'd be Ashley Judd, because she can act just about any kind of woman.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Jennifer Love Hewitt, just barely beating out Salma Hayak (only because I think that JLH would be more congenial to live with when you weren't in the sack. I find them equally sexy.)
  • Keira Knightley, Jessica Alba, Natalie Portman, Eliza Dushku, Cameron Diaz, Charlize Theron, Cindy Margolis, Marisa Miller, that sergeant chick who got drummed out of the armed forces for getting naked in Playboy ... yep, one of these.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    After recently watching The Notebook and Wedding Crashers, I've got a serious hard-on for Rachel McAdams. I'm hereby adding her to my list of potential island mates.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    Brittany Spears. I would enjoy watching her hair grow out again.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    IGU:

Slightly off-topic..
    Well, we all know how kinky Britney can be... maybe not a bad choice. You all know my hair fetish, and how I normally wouldn't look twice at a girl with short hair - not to mention BALD!

I saw a video a while back that would probably give me second thoughts when it comes to Britney and her bald head. The video had a hot blonde and a beautiful girl with extremely sexy eyes, killer body... but she had a shaved head. She proceded to let three guys do her in every way imaginable, while the blonde just helped out with her licks and caresses and helping to insert guys' members into the bald girl. When it came time, all the guys shot their load on the bald girl's head, after which the blonde rubbed it in on the bald girl's head and face, then licked her clean.

I think I need to dig that video up and take another look at it... very steamy!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    18 years ago
    No questions about it! Final answer?

EVILCYN - - - - "oh fuck yeah!"

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion