tuscl

Potential Detroit Area Visit

DougS
Florida
Friday, April 22, 2011 7:28 AM
Still working out the details, but it's likely I'll be visiting a few of the Detroit area clubs (most likely Flight Club, Bogarts and Henry the VIIIs), Wed afternoon / night. Anyone going to be around?

5 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Next Wednesday, April 27th ??
  • boatmonkey
    13 years ago
    Have you ever tried La Chambre at I96 and Telegraph? It's my favorite place and I highly recommend the dayshift on Wednesday. See the reviews by myself and others and pm me if you want to know my favorite dancers. There's a good chance I'll be around next Wednesday...
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    @Vince .. yes, this Wed... I hope to hit town by 5pm. @boat .. no, never have been there. I'm not real familiar with the area and it's been years since I've been up there, so I will probably stick with the more familiar spots, but we'll see. I still have to get a few arrangements in place before it's an official sexpedition, but it's looking promising.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Flight Club has free cover before 7pm after that it is $10. You still have the $7 valet and $9 drinks before 7pm. It is right down the street from Bogarts (within sight of each other). Bogarts day cover is $5. Also Hustler, Coliseum, Landing Strip, La Chambre (SCL), and bouzouki have printable free admission passes on their website.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Well... I sit here perusing TUSCL instead of enjoying myself in Detroit. I couldn't get all of my arrangements to mesh together so I had to cancel. I'm NOT giving up, though. I think I owe it to myself to get up there and partake of the entertainment before things dry up. With all of the recent stories coming out of the Detroit area (prostitution charges, shootings, etc.), I think the LE (or SOMEbody) is going to crack down on the goings on. I just hope I don't miss it before that happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion