tuscl

mr weinstein.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
man. what a first class monger.

15 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Hush money
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Did he actually ever have sex with anyone or did he just harrass them? There's more than a few chicks in Hollywood that I'd really like to sexually harrass, myself. Does anyone have a list of his "victims" so that we can critique his taste?
  • crsm27
    7 years ago
    it is coming out now that he raped 3 women.... and then the harassment. Plus with Hollywood... how many just went with it to further their career??

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I kept thinking he was a flamboyant gay guy - but then I realized that is Harvey Firestein!

I've got no issue with him being a monger - but it sucks that he would ruin careers if the girls didn't do what he wanted.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Just another elitist condemning everyone else for doing what it does and buying his way out.
    Hollyweed has know for decades what a slime bag this septic dweller was/is and still gave him every award there is and heaped praise on him. The politicos and media powers knew too but still took his money, sacrificed their daughter to his perversion worshiped at his alter of politically correct speak.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    This is how Hollywood has operated since the beginning. Weinstein was just the most blatant pig in a long line of pigs. It will be interesting to see how much else is revealed now that some of it is in the open.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Harvey Weinstein is who Tropic Thunder's Les Grossman is based on. This has been Hollywood's worst kept secret, but because his studios advertise a shit ton with the NYT and other papers, and because the liberal elite from Hillary to Clooney and company adored him, negative press got spiked. This is hardly a new thing he invented; it's been going on ever since movies have been made, but Weinstein is perhaps the worst (alleged) perpetrator of sexual harassment, assault and rape in Hollywood. Amazing how rapidly one can fall nowadays.

CP
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    If Weinstein is a monger, then I don't want to be one. What he did to these women is unconscionable.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Fat, ugly, sleazy douche.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    A lot of the Hollywood people shocked and appalled by this are the same people who gave Roman Polanski an Oscar.

As far as the sexual harassment claims go I'm not surprised, it's nothing new to the film/television industry. I'm sure plenty of actresses will pile on, if only to grab a headline.

The rape allegations... Asia Argento claims he forcibly performed oral sex on her but that she later had a consensual sexual relationship with him. Harder for me to buy.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Look out that window... Hollywood is no better than the nearest mall as far as hot women go. They're all over...
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    now that i am sober... i see that my use of 'first class' is a poor choice of describing him. he is certainly powerful and rich.... and abusing.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ that's a good follow up. That guy is a definite creep. I'm amazed that Hollywood kept this covered up for so long!
  • georgebailey
    7 years ago
    As long as he made good movies (and boku $$$) the industry overlooked his bad behavior. He's had a very long dry spell.....so he lost his protection. Hollywood is like (almost) every other business. Let's not be naive. I bet there's top executives in every large organization that get all the pussy (and cock) they want. DT would laugh at this.
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    i wonder if he and bill cosby ever swapped stories.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion