tuscl

VIP Rooms?

Club Caberet in Peoria, IL area offers couch dances for $25, but they have a VIP room available for either $150 or $300. My guy has been getting couch dances which means totally naked dancer puts her lady bits about 2 inches from his face, rubs her tits in his face and let's him rub them. He can also rub her butt and smack her on the butt. She rubs his man bits through his pants and even licks his pants there. Why would anyone pay so much for a VIP room? What more do they do? We are brand new at going to strip clubs but they really spice up our sex life.

4 comments

• Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Clubs have been removing true "rooms" over the past decade. More often nowadays the VIP room is more like a low wall cubicle and possibly recorded on camera. A club that still has true rooms with walls and doors is becoming the exception and they'll charge a high fee for offering this feature.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    SCs are strictly non-contact, I wouldn't be concerned about your BF doing anything.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Funones2 in my experience at Portland clubs the intensity level of what you experience during couch dances goes up a notch. For example during a couch dance she may lightly graze my hard on OTP with her hand but during a VIP she will grab it much harder and give it several strokes OTP before moving on. Same thing goes for her lap grinding: more intense and even more in my control in VIP. Basically there is *typically* a mileage increase in VIP.

Now as to the worth of paying more for that, it is highly subjective. I would say that by your description those $25 couch dances are pretty good mileage. I pay the same here in Portland and by description the mileage is similar: decent but not ultra high. But then for me at that price point I would not upgrade to VIP for anything more that $150 for 1/2 hr. $250 would be too much unless the mileage was guaranteed to be ultra high. Also based on numbers alone, $150 for 1/2 hr is a decent VIP deal because it works out to be $25 for 5 minutes which is longer than the average song.

Personally I switch up between $25 couch dances and $150 VIPs with my ATF DS all the time. I mainly do 2-3 couches per visit but as a treat I get the 1/2 hr VIP about every third or fourth visit. And she always makes it a worthy upgrade. I'll LDK either way but in VIP they are even more intense.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Funones2: If you play your cards right, both you and your guy can have a stripper get you off in those $150 and $300 rooms.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion