tuscl

WTF is up with these bumps?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 1:54 PM
That is fucking annoying! No need to bump all of those discussions!

20 comments

• TFP
    7 years ago
    Trolls reign supreme in this unmoderated board, unfortunately. You got people posting 13 threads in a row, folks leaving shittacular, short reviews for some VIP time, and now folks who just necropost in old threads. Moderators usually protect against that kind of stuff. I noticed shortly after getting here that this forum has no moderators. Thought it worked because most of the posters here are older and more mature. Now I'm seeing that's not the case. Sucks, because I really like this place.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'm with you.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Well said TFP. It's sad that trolls fuck with this board.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It only did it to me on one thread. Click "ignored".
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    So if you ignore the guy bumping the threads it won't show up as a new one when you select 'newest comments'? I hope that's the case. Time to try it out.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    This is some weird shit. It wont let me put the .0001 dude on ignore.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Never mind, I see why. Dude is totally gone. Thanks to whoever, however you got rid of them.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    You can try going to a moderated website, like StripperWeb but then you just get yourself banned.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    He had been doing that all day long - what a dick: [view link]
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Stripper Web is no where near the same as this site though. Like the ever changing banners on this site reads, 'the opposite of stripper web'. I guess the dude isn't gone, the ignore click just took a while to go through. Whatever. Still waiting to see if his bumped threads still appear at the top in 'new comments' when he is the last poster. I sure hope not.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    I think TUSCL and SW are more like mirror images of each other. SW takes pride in over-moderating its forum. TUSCL members riot whenever the thought of moderating is mentioned. SW: Filled with misandrists who hate their customers. TUSCL: filled with misogynists who prove time after time they couldn't get laid in a whorehouse. SW: 80% of posters aren't even strippers. TUSCL: 80% of posters don't seem to actually go to strip clubs. SW: most dancers give up a lot more mileage than they claim. TUSCL: So many lies about getting mileage, all justified by the cop out "everything on this site should be considered an act of fiction." I could go on, but y'all get the point. At least some of you do. CP
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Putting the troll on ignore will only hide his posts. Any thread he does bump will still show up at the top if you have it set to sort posts by the latest comment.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    We don't need no stinking moderators.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "WTF is up with these bumps?" ---------------------------- You should get tested immediately -- could be genital warts or perhaps herpes.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Well that sucks. So I have to wade through old bullshit to see some recent posts?
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Ignore is working well for me, my enjoyment hasn't been disturbed by this nonsense.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    rh47hr is correct Just don't feed the bear.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @Chili Palmer You forgot about the part where the SW girls tend to overstate how much they make except for the sucky or ugly or clean dancers that cry about how little they make, where as the TUSCL crowd tends to understate how much they've spent except for the wannabe ballers that brag about how much they spend/waste. Or the rare SW girls that say they would only do extras/OTC for some ridiculous amount as opposed to the TUSCL guys that say how they got extras/OTC for almost free (compared to the SW amount). Someone's lying, or it's some combination of embellishment on both ends...
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I agree with PoolyD. Seeing 13 stolen valor pedo dickface threads is just plain annoying. Luckily one press of ignore fixes that. With this guy even if you ignore him you still have to read a thread where the last comment from someone other than his dumb ass was sometime last year.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Excellent post Randommember! Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion