tuscl

More than expected at a top tier Dallas club

I went out with a buddy a few nights ago and we ended up at a popular, well-reviewed Dallas SC that I didn't expect much from--I've been there one other time. I'm a recent SC hobbyist and don't look for extras per se, and I'm certainly not (for now) paying ridiculous VIP prices to acquire a bottle of cheap champagne I don't want. Though I am definitely a drinker, leaning toward over-drinking in this type of environment which leads me to my story.

This particular club is a little over-lit IMO and there is not an overwhelming feeling of privacy on the main floor. I went in with $350 cash and spent the first part of the night stage tipping the girls I found hot and getting 6-10 lap dances from the girls I felt were worth a shot. A girl I had some dances from on my first visit 6 weeks earlier found me pretty quick (PL alert) and I indulged her some. Nothing overwhelming transpired with any of my targets, just normal 2 way contact and some boob sucking. Only one LD was really disappointing; she called a manager over during our second dance to review my VIP options during the dance I was paying for; apparently she was uncomfortable having her tits groped "in public" after a few minutes even though I had politely asked permission up front and certainly wasn't hurting her. Then she had the nuts to ask for a tip, but I digress.

Late in the night, a petite blonde hottie with a nicely modded rack and a banging body approached me at our table wearing a tight little black dress. I was pretty far gone after numerous drinks and shots, and struggled to remember tipping this girl but I was having a good time and was totally into it at the moment, plus I had some more cash to burn and she was the best thing I had seen lately. She took a seat with me at an opportune time for me to buy her a drink, and she was game. Small talk and drinks happened for a few minutes, and some light massage from me. When I told her I was ready for a dance, I asked if it was OK to touch (as I always do), and she said as long as she could touch me (not a first.) We were in a very public part of the club by the main stage, but partially obscured in a little niche behind my table. Customers were everywhere around us.

Within the first $20 song, a full make out session broke out with FFK instigated by her. I've had dancers kiss me before, but this was actually hot. She was grinding me and started rubbing my emerging boner with her hand through my pants, tit and nipple sucking is happening and my hands are roaming all over while deep into kissing. At some point 2-3 songs in, she reaches back to unzip my fly--I'm in golf shorts and going Commando, but I cannot resist this. She grabs on inside my shorts and goes to town with her back facing me. Soon she turns around and goes to her knees rubbing her fakies on my unit still inside my shorts (I think.) Then she takes my dick out and begins licking and sucking it, right in front of God and everybody. I am feeling a little uncomfortable at this point but loving it nonetheless. I said "Damn you're crazy but I like it" and she laughed as I notice the dbag manager I had the talk with earlier is no more than 15 feet away, and people are taking note of our make out session. I can only smile and wink at them. Next she gets up and turns around to sit on my exposed boner, for a brief second my drunk brain thought she was going to fuck me right then... when she stood up I put my johnson away because of the peeps watching. Seems like the lights in our area came up a little, could be my imagination though.

FFK started again and I told her I was barely able to keep my hands off her pussy because it was too bright, and she was not resisting. Then I decided to quit after 5 songs--though I regretted it later. She gave me her number and I think she hinted at OTC, though I was not in a state of mind to communicate well so I could be wrong. Couldn't get her back before we had to leave so here we are.

She single-handedly (no pun intended) ruined SCing for me unless it involves her, but maybe I'll feel differently by the weekend. I was a big VIP skeptic before this happened, now I get it. I feel like I've leveled up...

13 comments

• TFP
    7 years ago
    Excellent review! You should post that in reviews if you haven't already.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    1/1 enough said
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    @TFP I didn't mention a club by design, trying to maintain positive SC karma. @mjx we all start somewhere...
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    No harm in reviewing the club by name. Just don't name the dancers.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'm glad you had a great time. This is how many of us get roped in - and it's definitely enjoyable. Enjoy it for as long as you can!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    The universe is all about balance.
    These surprise super hot, super fun encounters help make up for the run-of-the-mill nothing-special-about-it visits.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Personally, I’m just not buying the story. Only 1 review, then this discussion that reads like a fantasy. If he posts a few more credible reviews, then I’m wrong.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    @mark 100% true story. I just started SCing a couple of months ago and only recently found this site to get intel on local clubs. It's fine to be a skeptic though, doesn't hurt my feelings at all.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Glad to hear the The Lodge was so much fun. A lot of people have good things to say about the place.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    B.I.N.G.O.
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    That’s way too cheap for the lodge or you got extremely lucky.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Sounds like Baby Dolls from your description - most-Dallas clubs dances are on the floor thus not a lot of privacy "to get well-acquainted".

I lived in Big-D from 2000 - ~2010 and it was in Big-D where I picked-up the strip-club "hobby" (I was cruising around one eve getting to know the city and ran into Baby Dolls at their old pre-2007 location which was off of a major street) - the old-location had 3 clubs in the same parking-lot and it was packed w/ cars - made a mental-note of the place and came back a few nights later to check out BDs and the rest was history).

Anyway never been much of an extras-guy although I partake more these days but still not my primary thing. One night in the late-2000s at BDs (in their new/current location) I saw a very nice looking ebony with great natural Ds (ebonies are rare @ BDs) - I'm into chocolate so I got dances from her - we go upstairs to the high-back chairs and she creates a bit of a chair-fort w/ the high-back chairs - we do a dance or two and she's on her knees in front of me as I sit on the chair and she's rubbing my crotch OTP and then proceeds to unzip me (this had never happened to me at a club b/f) - she looks at my dick for a few-seconds then just starts sucking the shit out of my dick bareback - in my mind I'm like wtf (I was not a TUSCLer back then so thought shit like that didn't happen) - she sucks my dick for about 4 more songs b/f I bust and I just give her the $200 I had on me (we'd done about 6 $20-dances) - she gave me her # and then said non-chalantly "call me we'll have fun" - I never did call-her and never saw her again (I think she was only passing thru Dallas as she told me she was from Minnesota) - my PL-head was kinda spinning after that b/c I was not a very knowledgeable SCer back then.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Didn't read the last couple of comments where you mentioned it was at The Lodge
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion