tuscl

Baltimore: Gold Club Stimulus Package $100 VIP Room 10/18

Monday, October 2, 2017 8:46 AM
I know that there is some interest in this promotion so I'm posting this to let them know it's back. I saw the promo on their website. I know the promo says "VIP Room" but what I think you're most likely to get is a private booth like this [view link] but the room is dark. That picture is from their website and the name of the photo seems to indicate that's the Gold Room. Anyway it's $100 for a nude 30 minute dance. Plus tip for the waitress who assigns you the room. And of course a tip for the dancer. But now I have a question, how much should you tip the waitress in this situation?

6 comments

• noragar
    7 years ago
    The $100 price is good on any of the rooms, though the higher end rooms (ie. more private/secluded) tend to be in use pretty much all day. I imagine that regulars would get first dibs. I usually tip the waitress $10 and haven't gotten any complaints.
  • Alterego4401
    7 years ago
    PoolyD that's not true. Definitely fully nude full contact clubs in th baltimore area.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Back when I used to go to Gold Club, the VIP spot I liked the best was the one on the small side of the club and up the stairs. Who knows what they have there now.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    wallanon, I've been in that room before. I think they call it the Upper Champagne Room. It had some booths similar to the one in the picture I posted and there were also mirrors on the wall so you could see yourself getting danced on. What was it like before?
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    First off you don't have to tip the waitress if you don't get a drink which normally I don't because I'm not there to drink. You have to pay her the 100 for the booth which is located in several areas of the club. Than it's up to you to tip the dancer after the half hour. I think the club keeps like 40 bucks out of the 100 so keep that in mind.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Did anyone go for their stimulus day? Any good stories? I was busy and couldn't go.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion