tuscl

One night in Dallas

Hank Moody
I'm fine. I'm disgusted with my life and myself, but I'm not unhappy about that.
I'll be in Dallas for a single night this week. I'll be staying less than 10 miles from Baby Dolls and planning to go there. I've been there before (6 years ago) as well as the lodge. Figure it's safe that I'll have a good time on a Tuesday night. I like good LDs and won't turn down extras. Anywhere else I should try? I like latinas but don't speak Spanish. Thanks!

6 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Personally if I had one night I’d hit up both the clubs you mentioned. Usually I’m entertained enough at Baby Dolls I don’t even need a plan B. People complain Baby Dolls is a tourist trap, and they’re right, but McDonalds food sucks, but I still occasionally eat there too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Baby Dolls (as well as other clubs around the country) has had an influx of Cuban girls, some like them some don't (so you'll find Latinas but the Cubans don't speak much if any English) - extras not too-common at Baby Dolls - the CR I think is like $600 just for the room not including the girl but I "think" you get-it for the whole night (or for the time you are in the club) - even if you get a CR better make sure the dancer is down w/ what you want - Baby Dolls has traditionally not been heavy-extras but a bit more than years past and a handy is not too-uncommon - besides the CR they have open cubby-holes along the perimeter of the wall which one gets for the purchase of a bottle and goes for about $165 just to sit there (w/o the dancer-fee) - not worth it IMO since it's open and on the main-floor (but the dancers will setl-it to those not in the know as it "being better") - I think Baby Dolls is the best "overall" option unless one wants something specific - since you already tried the Lodge you can try the Men's Club down the street from Baby Dolls - more upscale and better looking dancers but they can be cutthroat and the place is a bit pretentious and fewer dancers (if having a good-time at Baby Dolls I would not leave in search of a possible better-one at Men's Club).

I have not been to Baby Dolls in a few years since I lived in Dallas thru end of '09, but I keep up the reviews and don't agree w/ it being a "tourist trap" (although the new Cubans can often be pretty aggressive and pushy but they are that way in other clubs too) - for what BDs offers IMO it's good value for the $$$ (cheap cover, avg drink prices, free-parking; free-seating; $20 good 2-way contact topless dances)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Baby Dolls is one of the most popular clubs in the country and thus in Dallas - which means it can often be a bit of sausage-fest on peak nights even if there are lots of dancers - best to be proactive and walk the floor and grab a dancer you see that you like than sit back and wait for Ms Right - lots of regulars at this club and lots of dudes willing and able to spend thus lots of competition for the talent - the stage-rotation is 7-stages long; so tipping a dancer at the stage and telling her to come see you and expect her to do so, usually they don't b/c they already have some other PL(s) lined-up or she may get snatched after the long-ass stage-rotation
  • cowboyak
    7 years ago
    I spend the majority of my trips to BDDs and the Lodge. If you want a different feel. Try Bucks Wild for all nude dances and BYOB. Not far from BDDs. You won’t find the hotness of baby dolls or the lodge, but if you want some snail trail on your pants you can find a gem every once in awhile. I personally haven’t gone to Bucks Wild in some time as my alternative is DGs for some AA action. I hear for some fun, you can go to Dallas Cab North. Mostly AA, but sounds like they have private booths, BYOB, and options. I’m not a fan of spearmint or the men’s club. I have not attempted a latina club. But have read mixed reviews on chicas. I agree BDDs is not high mileage, but find the right girl and you’ll get what u want with a bit of work. Not consistently, but I’ve had access to certain girls. $500 rooms will definitely increase your chances, and I’ve heard from several girls that I “stripper trust” that plenty of extra activity can be had. No way would I pay for that room. BDDs is just for tame hottie fun with the hope of a little more.
  • cowboyak
    7 years ago
    Oh one more…Bucks Cabaret has semi private booths for $20 Or $50? Can’t recall. Not many hotties in my book, but that could be a place you check out if your options run out.
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    I'd say Baby Dolls is slightly overrated but still fun. Bucks Cabaret is just a smaller version of Baby Dolls but good club.

Spearmint Rhino and The Mens Club of Dallas aren't bad either with decent VIP Rooms. The Lodge is awesome, unique, great food spendy but you should check it out at least once.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion