tuscl

Is Albuquerque located on an Indian reservation?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — A man pulled a bow and arrow outside of a strip club early Wednesday morning after believing the dancers stole his phone, according to a criminal complaint filed in Bernalillo Metropolitan Court.

Jason Ross, 36, is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for the incident which occurred at TD’s Gold Club in northeast Albuquerque.

An employee told police Ross was “obtaining services” around 2 a.m. when he started to accuse the dancers of stealing his cellphone.

Ross became belligerent and told the employee “I’m going to come back and (expletive) kill you” before going out to his truck.

After rummaging through his truck, police say Ross pulled out a bow and arrow as the employee tried to close the door of the club, but couldn’t.

“Jason raised the bow and arrow and drew it back like he was going to fire the arrow,” an officer wrote.

Ross didn’t fire the bow. Instead he drove away, got into a crash, and was arrested.

8 comments

• goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    This country needs better bow control laws. Too many stories about mass archery. Then again, bows don't kill people, arrows do.

And what kind of genius doorman can't close a door?
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Better send Roscoe P Coltrane after that boy. He has plenty of experience battling the bow and arrow wielding Duke boys.

Now all I can think of is getting a lapdance from Daisy Duke.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Nothing that happens in Albuquerque surprises me anymore. I was at that club about ten days ago. Had a great time too.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    This is a travesty
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    No, but it is just east of the largest reservation. A name like Ross could be Native American, or could just be another angry white man looking to get what's his in a world of sexy babes.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    This is much less fun than I had imagined. I was trying to think of how he concealed his bow and arrow in his pants!

The door man seems to be in need of training. That's a very specific job - and knowing how to close a door would seem to be a requirement.
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    If the truck he rummaged thru was an '80 Chevy Big 10 pickup then it very well could be a sister-banging, cuzzin-marryin' redneck from down South. Yee haw!
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Not trying to convince anyone here the doorman at this place are scholars, but there are a couple of corners one could hide behind not far from the doors. Maybe the Robin Hood wanna-be was hiding? And if I remember correctly the doors don't swing freely but are on some type of spring that could prevent them from closing rapidly?

At least the dumb ass didn't shoot anyone with a gun.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion