tuscl

"come to the club" siren texts

Lurker_X
North Carolina
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 5:11 PM
What do you do? Shrug and ignore unless actually going? Begin a little debate to see if she wants to persuade you? Negotiate expectations, and maybe become persuaded?

16 comments

• CouldBe
    7 years ago
    I usually don't ignore them. I'm more apt to go with one or both of the other options you listed.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    If that's the entire message, then I assume that a number of other guys in the general area got the exact same text. That tends to decrease the gravitational pull attached to thinking that you're a special snowflake.

If I'm in the mood (or on the fence), I'll text back "Convince me." That may lead to some playful banter and sexy pictures. That will usually help me make the decision. I'll also usually try to get some sort of reassurance that if I go, I won't be sitting there watching her sort through six other guys who answered her call. That's hit or miss, really.

If I'm just not feeling it or she isn't really engaging with me, then I beg off.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    My old CF used to send them out in blast for laughs and when the guys replied everyone in the blast would get the same text from the guys we had lots of fun laughing over many of the replies who didn't even realize he was one of fifteen guys that got the same text.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    There is a stripper that sends me these and I am semi-smitten with her and haven't been quite sure how to respond. I think CallMeIshmael has the right idea with the "convince me" response. Think I will try that next time.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Pivot the conversation to otc.

Sample response I sent to a dancer last week "I don't feel like going to the club tonight, but I can help make up for a slow day by picking you up at the end of your shift. What time do you get off?"

Works with most of the dancers I text with since I generally only exchange numbers with girls who are open to otc.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Story of my PL life. I usually try to go to the club whenever I'm invited and I'm not busy. I admit, I'm a sucker for the blast marketing texts they send. I never ignore them. I do occasionally try to pivot to a discussion of OTC, but if they aren't OTC girls to begin with, they usually manage to beat me at that game, either by ghosting or somehow managing to talk me into visiting anyway. Like I said, I'm a sucker for the flirty texts.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I only am on a few strippers' mailing lists right now, so I do text something. Just so they know I am paying attention. Have not taken the bait yet, I prefer to manage my own mongering budget and pace.

But, if one of these girls does start offering a "special deal" I could be persuaded.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    No comment as I do not give out my phone number.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Customers complain that I don't tell them to come in, when it's slow. I'm always afraid they will get there and I'll be tied up and have conflicts since I called them in.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I used to succumb to the stripper siren song.

I’m better now, after years of intense therapy.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I will usually succumb to the temptation if it's from a regular who treats me right.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I use a system similar to what Ishmael described. I make the assumption that I'm part of a group of PL's getting hit up on a slow night. Depending on my mood - I will either push back to see what she might want to negotiate - or I'll let her know that I'm not coming by.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Interesting point BJ. If three favorite customers come in answering the call somebody is probably gonna be upset waiting. That could drop a regular if they feel like a bench warmer.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Got one earlier today, as a matter of fact.
    I try the "convince me" tact if there's a chance I could go. I try the OTC play on occasion, too.

Sometimes, the girl is just bored at work and wants to chat.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    I go to the club on my own time. If i get a Plea text I just invite them to my place. Free booze, smoke, toys and they will only have to have one PL slobbering / cumming on them vs 10 + in a nice
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    As much as I'd like to drop everything and go see her, unless it's during that small window of time that I can actually go it's not gonna happen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion