tuscl

Deja Vu Coroporate Warning for Las Vegas Clubs

sctripper
Maryland
i wanted to warn everyone that according to some current and former employees at Little Darling's in Las Vegas that corporate people came in from Deja Vu and fired a lot of the staff across the board and set major new rules for dancers here. There is even a lawsuit going through Nevada courts right now. All the $20 dances are now air dances and if a dancers sits on a patron it is a $160 fine. There is just contact in VIP and the dancers now lose about 30% of the money. A second offense incurs a week suspension. They are still making money off tourists that do not know and many feel lied to about it. Plus dancers now may not ask for tips after VIP rooms or they are fined the total amount of the room. If any dancers joins the class action law suit for "Failure to Pay Minimum Wage." that will not be aloud to work at any Deja Vu owned club in any state. I say the best way to protest is just not visit their Las Vegas Clubs. I asked if this is going on in other states and my two contacts said they did not know. There was a similar lawsuit in Maryland and three club owners lost and now have to pay a wage that cannot be "fined down".

11 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Yet more reasons to avoid Vegas clubs. Nit that I needed any more.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Well that sucks. As a guy that got his first strip club experience in Vegas, I'd be disappointed as hell if there was no contact in a lap dance. It'd be one and done for me. As a noobie I used to think Vegas was great in the way you could basically molest girls the entire time. It was the only thing that made me overlook the outrageously expensive price. If we can't even touch why would we pay those ridiculous cover, drink, and VIP prices?

However after visiting COI clubs I see why folks say Vegas isn't worth it. Personally I'm wondering if anything can compare, besides TJ or other places outside of the US. I doubt it.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    The rule against asking for tips is a good policy. However, agree with john. Fuck vegas. They are all greedy(lots of clubs are) but the vegas tourist traps take it to another level. The fines sound exccessive and are only in place to force the dancers to further hustle unsuspecting tourists for vip rooms(where you may not even get a decent lapdance) so the club can get their cut.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not atypical of Deja Vu clubs around the country where most of them have policies to decrease or eliminate the fun - in the end I blame our American antiquated sex laws which tell consenting adults what they can and cannot do sexually (contact dances, P4P, etc)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Vegas seems to have been transitioning from sin city to family vacation spot for a couple of decades now and I would not be surprised if the strip clube in Vegas get more pressure going forward
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    Doesn’t the Deja Vu in Minneapolis have beds with curtains still?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Guys go to Vegas for strip clubs as part of the bachelor party experience. Although Vegas is getting more family friendly strip clubs aren’t going anywhere.

I’ve fucked 2 strippers out of Vegas strip clubs (one p4p and one free) so if a nut like me can do it twice it must still be somewhat common (thanks to the System).

I still like Vegas clubs, hell any club in general in Vegas is fun but I realize going in to have extremely low expectations and to keep my wits so I don’t get fleeced.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    Vegas local here. The 30% thing has been going on for awhile (I think), at least over the last 6 months. It's hard to negotiate time with girls when she's losing $7 on every song she gives you.

The Deja Vu clubs (Hustler, Little Darlings, and Deja Vu) really aren't recommended clubs to go to if you're in Vegas, though Hustler has decent appetizer food.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I am going to Vegas for 5 days in December and instead of clubbing I will take one day off to hike in Zion instead.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Good idea
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I've never been to Vegas clubs. I was curious about the Vegas club scene - but now I'm not. Sounds like they are trying to take all the fun out of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion