tuscl

Interesting Cologne Reaction

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
When I was with my CF this past week end I had started using a new cologne "Tobacco Vanille" by Tom Ford. She raved about it for about 30 min, told me it made her wet and proceeded to prove it, had me text the name to her phone, and ask if she could buy the bottle if I had it with me. Now I have had strippers tell me I smell nice, but I have never got this reaction from any stripper to any cologne, even her. Do you think this is SS or should I buy out all supplies?

20 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    She wants to give her BF a different present. He has enough video games.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    lol thought of that
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Cologne company ad of the day. :-)
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ haha Doces300 account has been hacked by an ad exec for Tom Ford.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I wear almost exclusively Tom Ford cologne and its totally unique and almost always gets a "whats that you are wearing, nice". Its expensive stuff and I just got his latest one "Fucking Fabulous" which is a solid addition. Let it be noted I would likely get that "kinda a douchbag" impression from other club goers from my attire but not my problem, theirs. Girls like a guy that does make an effort...
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    Dulce gabana has worked for me. maybe time to restock.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    light blue.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Tom ford is pretty expensive shit she might actually have liked it.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Maybe this Tom Ford line is mixing pheromones into the cologne.

Like "The Gilroy" patch from Ocean's 13
    https://www.amazon.com/Gilroy-Pheromone-…
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That shit is quite pricey! It's a bit north of my usual Old Spice after shave. It seems to be money well spent.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It's provably legit. Some colognes are u forgettable for some girls. I have always loved Hugo boss, and I wear very expensive perfume myself.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Colgne/perfume is not a purchase on which you want to pinch pennies.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    You know, as I wrote in minnow's thread, of course any time a stripper compliments your cologne, you should consider it hustle ... just like your eyes aren't really that nice, you don't really make her pussy wet, you're not really all that different from all the other customers,and she doesn't really want to see you cum.

On the other hand, I've found that while strippers may compliment any colognes, colognes that get the "grab me and pull me towards them and snuffle my chest", "OMG what are you wearing" reactions from strippers, are exactly the same colognes that get the most enthusiastic reactions from civilians. Which implies that perhaps, while strippers may drop you a tepid compliment no matter what you're wearing, given that Tobacco Vanille tends to engender this type of reaction in civilians, no reason to think your stripper was faking it.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    What the shit! That is expensive cologne. For that price it better make pussies wet and panties drop. lol
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I use soap and water and don't overeat meat so cologne is not a necessity.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    rh: the good news is, there are colognes that literally cost a 10th as much that get the same reaction. If all you're looking for is female compliments, there's no reason to be spending anywhere close to that much; you spend that kind of $ for other reasons (IMO)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Damn, that is expensive!!! I can't afford that.

Does it override SC smell?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ skibum. Very true ab not eating much meat.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'm thinking I'll make a stop at Macy's on my way to the club. Just taking a walk through the cosmetics area will get me showered in perfume...
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    My favorite scents on men are chamomile and bayberry, but I never see cologne with them anymore. My parents had a bayberry candle when I was a little kid, and I'd bring a chair over to get it down and sniff it. Even then, I felt like it was what a good smelling man would smell like. I'm sure smells are more important for some ppl than others, and I'm one of those ppl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion