tuscl

If You Build It...

DFreshPalace
California
Recently my favorite club in the area Pure Gold located in Rancho Cordova, CA was nominated for an award in a local contest. While it's hard to beat the Big Boys Gold Club Centerfolds and Deja Vu I can't figure out why and how they lost to the 3rd club in the area CF. I understand that PG is not your average club because it's store during the day and at night becomes a club and store but it also helps to do local advertising, and with today's technology the use of Social Media such at IG, FB, Twitter and Snapchat is key which PG doesn't do much of but neither does the club it lost to in 3rd. I'm reminded each day of how PG got me to visit because working in Social Media I was able establish a connection with them but that connection went away when someone new took over their accounts it appears. It's a line from Field Of Dreams that works so well in Business and one that I use all the time. "If You Build It They Will Come" This is so true in the business world. If you build a fanbase They will come. If you build good customer service they will come. Pure Gold is a hidden gem in the Sacramento area that needs to be built. If You Build It They Will Come. They have GREAT Entertainers, DJ's, the Management staff I've interacted with has always been pleasant so why did they come in 4th out of the 4 clubs? I believe because no one is there to help Build it So They Will Come. I'm a strong believer that Advertising will always build your business as well as word of mouth. I'm the mouth with the word Let Me Help You Build It So they Will Come. Because If You Build It They Will Come.

0 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion