• whodey
    7 years ago
    I figured his green beret experience was closer to this. [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Lol! Fuck that faggot fake war hero vinceygirl michaels.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Love it when my old buddy gets drunk and has a flash back then share his glory days with us
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Glory days of marching around with a picket sign before he needed a walker?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Wow. He was such a bad ass. No wonder he can't even mention here, on this anonymous discussion board.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    bingo! @whodey ftw. rotflmfao
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    He looked good for an old man in that blogspot tho. I'd buy him a bottle. ;)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    He looks so official - about to take the beach at Fire Island - in full camo - and guns loaded with anal lube...
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Nope faggot, that's your bag. Bend over, 142 of them are waiting to bloody your flaming stupid ass. ROTTFLMMFAO
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Wow, he's so macho and manly that I hear every he says in 80's wrestler voice!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Well, it's a joy being me and not the 2 asswipes you 2 are. I hear from your customers that you are a stinky cunt who drives the customers out. LMAO, ya ugly cunt
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Tell you what, I'll do as I feel charitable today, bitch. Lick my asscrack and I'll squirt my special sauce in your mouth. No charge, stinky one. LMAO
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ "grrr, roar". **Throws feather boa to the ground in a show of manly dominance.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh yeah, now that you bring it up, your transexual operation was botched, Hj99 They left your dick attached LMAO
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You sure talk tough on the internet, vinceygirl. But in reality, you're just a fat, old diabetic who hobbles around on your walker and even then gets winded after hobbling more than a hundred feet.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I'd firured I was a bit old for you to be fishing for a pussy pic from.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    What's the "h" for anyways?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Wrong again, Douchester/tittyfag. Suck more shit out of your other ID's. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    It's too tough for a dumbass cunt like you, Hj99 to figure out. LMAO
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ "grrr.. roar!" *grabs his crotch, and runs a hand though his mullet. That will show them who is boss!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Wow
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha, what a dumb cunt you are, Hhj99, I've never had a mullet, that is what you wear so says the unfortunate ones that buy dances from you. LMAO
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Sorry Vince...didn't mean to start any shit...I feel really bad
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion