tuscl

LA Clubs

Kimi
Illinois
Friday, September 22, 2017 11:48 AM
Got a business trip to LA. I'll be visiting COI for sure but any other clubs I should put on my radar? Seems it's an extras friendly place. Any intel that I can't read in the reviews?

4 comments

• TFP
    7 years ago
    If it's this weekend I'll probably see you there and not even realize it. Gonna be hitting Synn, Spearmint, Tropical Lei, and one other spot that slips my mind at this moment
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    Synn might have a good rep but damn that place is kinda rough. I’d skip it and go straight to Spearmint.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Haha, this trip is in the bag and what did I learn? All these clubs are great for extras. I had the easiest time at Paradise Showgirls but if you're not into thick Latinas then don't bother. They had some spinners but only about 20%. Synn had a bunch of anorexic looking AA spinners. Not my type at all. But they did have much more variety than Paradise. Holly, Rossi, Azuna, and Cass were my favorites there and they were white, Latina, Vietnamese, and AA so there's an example of that variety. Didn't get to do Tropical Lei and that's a shame since I heard the extras there are just as plentiful as Paradise Showgirls. Didn't hit Spearmint since I heard they have the talent but at a much higher price. What a great trip! Next time in this area I'll have my passport and I'm headed for the promised land.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    There is no place quite like the COI clubs. If you can't find what you want there..... just give up and join a monestary/nunnery.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion