tuscl

I Nominate Myself for PL of the Year

caskel
Missouri
Friday, September 22, 2017 7:20 AM
Humbly submitted: She strolls across the room in her confident way, Her eyes always smiling, knows just what to say. She giggles and grins and touches his arm, Another gentleman caller falling under her charm. She's a magnetic personality with a beautiful face, It's a joy being around her, sharing her space. There's no doubt she's a woman by the shape of her form, She's curvy and sensuous, making men swarm. I'm one of those men drawn in by her wiles, Being around her never fails to bring me a smile. I imagine us together, walking on the beach, But like a modern day Tantalus, she's just out of reach. When you really get down to the truth of the matter, Writing these lines has made me a bit sadder. The reality is, she will never be mine, So I smile and nod as she drinks her white wine. I can touch her and hold her but it's not really true, I don't like to think about it, but deep down I knew. We would never be together, it's not meant to be, If only there was a way to change destiny. So as I walk out the door, and my smile fades fast, Could the time I just spent with her sadly be the last.

16 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Not if she needs you to drop of $200 at her boyfriends house the next day.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    No worries, man. There is probably a tranny in the parking lot willing to help you out.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Not even close......
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @Dadillac I thought of you as soon as I saw the subject. Your title is safe for now.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    There's also SebastianCobb, who's making a strong run at the title.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    "Could the time I just spent with her sadly be the last." I'm not sure about others, but this really resonates with me. A dancer can ghost at any time in my experience. Whether by phone issues, or just one day deciding "nope, I'm done with that life." Bam! No contact at all. Every time I see a dancer outside the club I am extremely aware how likely it is that it may be the last time I see her.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @caskel, that's actually pretty good. Captures the essence of the sex industry nicely. Seriously, did you write it?
  • caskel
    7 years ago
    @BHoF, yes it's an original. Wrote it on a legal pad at lunch one day about a year ago. Background: The subject of my opus left the biz about a year ago. I have not seen or spoken with her since. Left her a message on her birthday. It's coming up in about a month which is what triggered the posting. @Daddillac: Damn. Just looked up a few of your posts on the subject. Didn't recall those discussions. I am not on the same planet as you in regards to a money toilet flush. I think I'll run for office in a new category, Emotionally Scarred Pathetic Loser. Call ESCaPe for short.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Nicely written. I prefer my poetry to begin with "Hickory, dickory, dock..." So your post was a bit classier. In terms of PL of the year - you aren't even close to SebastianCobb - as he's currently topping the PL leader board (and the RIL leader board too!)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    We need PL's. Who cares if they go broke, it's the experience !! :)
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Your poem resonates with me, caskel. Between August 2016 and March 2017 I had a series of about 10 wonderful OTC dates, mostly overnight in her apartment, with my ATF, whom I had fallen for hard. I can still picture sitting with her at her kitchen table at around noon one day in mid-March as she finished putting on her makeup for an afternoon at work. I was supposed to see her for one last overnight date two weeks later, before she moved in with a boyfriend, but it never happened because she violated probation (on a drug-related charge), went to jail, and has been incarcerated most of the time since then. When she gets out, I will text her for a while occasionally, on significant dates like her birthday and the anniversary of our first date, but I have come to realize that I will most likely never see her again. "The reality is, she will never be mine" -- quite true! With no disrespect to Dadillac, he certainly has you beat for PL of the Year, though I spent a couple thousand more on this girl than I should have. Never fall in love with a stripper!
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I heard from her recently, she reads this forum.... LOL at the shit she has read
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Until a few weeks ago, my vote would have been for the guy whose atf has friend zoned him to the point where he is her pet sitter, but Sebastian might be taking the lead.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Dude you should be a rapper yo...Shit was lit...Inman on fire yo Toss blue hundreds until she becomes truly yours...that's how it works
  • K
    7 years ago
    The only thing that keeps sebatian from taking PL of the Year (PLoY) is the real possibility he is making it up.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    “The subject of my opus.” There should be a pill men can take where they can still get horny with sex workers but not be dumb enough to fall in love with them. I feel ya buddy, I feel ya...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion