tuscl

What does it mean when a dancer ask you these questions after a LDK ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
I went five hardcore rounds with a little spinner last night..she grinder on me with intention to make me pop...she acted so innocent of what she was doing and that was hot as piss to me. Last song number five I blast off into my shorts. She then lays on me for the reminder of the song then ask me if I got a GF and what I do for a living ?

Is she angle shooting OTC ?

20 comments

• PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Sounds about right
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I'd follow up with that spinner. Probably best to not write your cell number on a bible page!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Juice you leave your neighbors sheep alone. He warned you once, next time your gonna be running from buckshot.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    When I payed I thumb over ten blue hundreds just to pay her with my twenties...after that she never left my side that night...I actually think she wants my blue paper collection
  • JeffLebowski
    7 years ago
    I'd say you'd be correct.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I hear wedding bells!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Sip the next time I do this with her...I should just asked if she doesn't ask me....should be a layup right ?
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Damn if she was your GF that would violate your rule on not telling the GF that you are a strip club degenerate. I can alreadysee that new GF getting pissed after reading your review of her on TUSCL...
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Upright LMFAO...I grew up a screw up
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    She is trying to figure out your potential for making child support payments.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    It means that you weren't interacting with her as a civilian and she is trying to salvage some semblance of a natural interaction despite your perversion of wanting to inseminate your shorts. You are only aggravating your sexual frustration by blasting off in your shorts instead of pumping loads into her at your home.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You guys may be right especially john and pp

I enjoy blasting into my shorts...it's a million times safer from her getting pregnant and taking my long term bread
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Not to mention sexual desess

I'm a paranoid mother fucker
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    Why blast into your shorts? If you know you're going to finish, why not put on a condom. If she knows you have the condom, maybe she'll take you out and put you in a nice, warm place.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Maybe he wanted an excuse to buy a new pair of shorts?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Bingo LMFAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I like to blast on strippers faces. Just me, but less of a mess on my side.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm afraid she will take it off her face and jam it deep in her pussy walls..then boom I'm a strippers babies daddy

I feel more secure holding on to my own jizz
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LDK help
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I was hoping so
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion