tuscl

Substitute teacher and former girls soccer coach is arrested for having sex with

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Why didn't I have teachers like this when I was in high school?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

10 comments

• MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    I don't know about you. during my high school days there were only ever 2 teachers that gave a me a hardon. I thought they were both assholes. The only plus with one was that my sister told me she had smoke pot with the other.

So then my last 2 years of high school was at a catholic schools. What teacher?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I wasn't sure about clicking on the article - as I kept thinking she's going to look like that hot cafeteria lady! I'm impressed - as she's cute and she has a nice body too!
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    Just checked the link. WTF is wrong with the guys her age? I would give her all the dick I could whenever she wanted no questions asked...

Actually, I will say I don't understand. Life has fucked me up, along with grand jury duty. and jury duty was the worst. the number of women going back to abusive relationships to men hooked on video games was just fucking stupid. I am talking 30+ year olds.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    By attaining equality women became just as shitty as men. Thirty five years ago if I saw a pretty woman in court I assumed she was t here supporting her boyfriend. Now I just assumed she raped or killed someone. Women took their sexual freedom to baby daddy and sexual predator land. Yay feminism.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    Life is just not fair. To us guys who never had teachers like this.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Ew first photo she looked hot, she got progressively worse with each one after that.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Now did she fuck the boy during one of her fatter stages or when she was in one of her thinner phases? That wasn't clear in the article, but I thoroughly believe that the answer will determine the level of "trauma" that the boy endured. ;)
  • carolynne
    7 years ago
    I always make sure they're 18 before I abuse them.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > WTF is wrong with the guys her age?

It might just be wishful thinking, but I suspect that she was hooking up with guys of various ages.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    jackslash, I hear ya. You should see my first grade teacher. Yeah, I started liking women's legs and faces as a young chile.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion