Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

RIP: Harry Dean Stanton

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Classic performance in Repo Man.

Some of my favorite movie lines...

"Look at those assholes, ordinary fucking people. I hate 'em."

"A repo man spends his life getting into tense situations."

"Never broke into a car, never hotwired a car. Never broke into a truck. 'I shall not cause harm to any vehicle nor the personal contents thereof, nor through inaction let the personal contents thereof come to harm' It's what I call the Repo Code, kid!"

That movie inspired me to repo a boat with a buddy of mine when I was in my 20s. I was scared as shit the entire time, but what an adrenaline rush.

Replies (1)

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

He was great in just about everything he was in.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement