tuscl

LONDONGUY: 10 Questions Resurrected

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
To our FKK expert, and buddy across the pond.

1. I know you've visited the USA in the past, which city has been your favorite and why?

2. Name a city in the USA that you want to visit?

3. Germany, Italy, France, Spain. Which is your favorite country to visit and why?

4. Describe your most memorable encounter in an FKK Club.

5. If you go to a FKK club, hang out, have a few drinks, and bang 2 babes, how much money does that set you back?

6. A lot of USA Sports (NFL and NBA particularly) are trying to get Europeans into their sports, do you follow any American sports? Which American sport is the most popular in England?

7. Are you married? Do you have any children?

8. What is something that English people are into, that you think Americans are not, and we are missing out? (A hobby, TV show, sport, etc. etc.)

9. What do you like to do in your free time?

10. What type of car do you drive?

14 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Do me next!
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Why does every "survey" ask about kids?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    He's going to do a Douchester/txtittydumbass 10 question thingie, Tiredtraveler.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    I've literally just got back from New Zealand and I am fucking knackered.

I'll reply to these in next day or so.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    "fucking knackered" -- love it!

I'm looking forward to londonguy's answers. He and I have PMed quite a bit -- he's quite an interesting guy!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I ask most people if they have kids or are married to give a better idea of who the typical TUSCL member is. Most questions are tailored for that specific person but sometimes it's hard to come up with 10 without getting too personal. Most people don't want to reveal where they live or what they do for a living, which knows out a lot of questions to be asked.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Is knackered something that happens at an FKK club?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I imagine he is knackered. New Zealand has a lot of sheep. :)
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Ewe better believe it SC :-)

Taking those questions in the order given.

1. I've only stayed overnight or longer in Vegas and Kissimmee (Orlando) but have also been to Tampa. Vegas was my favourite due to the girls, gambling and weather.

2. As you said 'a' city then I assume I have more than one to choose from so first thoughts are Detroit, Seattle, San Diego, San Francisco, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, and the place SC frequents.

3. Each of those have their own attractions so it depends on what the criteria is at the time, if it's sex then it's Germany.

4. So many to chose from but a girl I fucked in full view of everyone that wanted to watch in FKK Oase as well as a blonde in FKK Sharks are particularly memorable, but there really have been so many stunning girls that I have seen and some of whom I have fucked that I can't quite believe do this work.

5. If the drinks are alcoholic they are 10 Euro each, soft drinks are free as often as you want, which is my preference. The girls are 50 Euro for 30 mins and 100 Euro for an hour, that gets you a BJ (which is now supposed to be covered under new laws but how the hell they will enforce I'll never know), french kissing (in most cases) and a fuck in various positions. Anal/CIM where offered is 100 Euro extra each. Club entry to most of the better clubs is about 70 Euro, you can stay all day and food is free all day.

So it could cost you as little as around 170 Euro. Not sure of your conversion rate. If you or anyone wants more detailed info on any aspect of FKK just PM me.

6. I have tried to follow American 'Football' which has the largest following of those mentioned. Personally I find it hard to get into, the stoppages are too frequent and long. Unsurprisingly Soccer and Rugby are my favourites, Rugby is a much tougher 'kind of' American Football but only without all that noncey padding and helmets :-).

7. Pass/Pass

8. On TV for about two weeks in Nov/Dec we have a show called 'I'm a Celebrity Get me outta here' . Where a dozen 'celebs' are stuck in the Aussie Jungle and have to do challenges such as eating a crocodiles penis - without the croc attached of course.

9. Watch sport, go the Gym or Swim

10. Recently changed, now have a new VW Golf R Line, that model may not be familar to you though?

Hope this helps?

@JS69 lol...yes if you are shagging too much. 'knackered' is slang for extreme fatigue.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Thanks for responding - oh all of us dream of visiting a FKK someday...

And yes, VW Golf R Line is over here, I actually have a buddy that just traded in his old one for a new one recently.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the insight. Your fine city is home to both one of my best moments and worst moments in P4P pursuits.

Do FKK places exist all over Germany, or are they in just a few cities?
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    There are some reviews, not many, of FKK clubs on this site.

Thanks Londonguy. Just wondering if it's customary to tip the girls after services in an FKK club?
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    ^^ n

I never tip if they ask for it. It's not customary but when you are banging girls as good as you see there for as little as 50 Euro then an extra 10 if service warrants it or you feel like doing so anyway always goes down well.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    * ^^ no problem Meat
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion