tuscl

Prostitution Bust - Check Out the Age of One of the Johns

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
There has to be at least one TUSCL PL in that group?

http://wchstv.com/news/local/nine-men-ar…

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, dickbreath, as always not a shred of truth in your BS, Douchester/txtittydumbass. There is a new wing in the federal prison, Bubba took out the cot, you'll be sleeping in his shit and puke. LMAO
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Another cautionary tale of why OTC with strippers is the way to go!
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Figures, the one state where it's legal to marry your sister (encouraged, even) is wasting resources on PLs wanting pussy instead of cracking down on real crime.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Agreed, I've been in that town several times over the years and it is INSANE how bad the drug epidemic is there right now, they should focus on that.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Good for that one guy. 81 and still getting his freak on.

I'm hoping I can still get a boner at 81 years of age...
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Again this rankles my libertarian attitude.
    Why bust these guys? Why bust the women? Bust the pimps and they are independent then leave them alone. Willing seller willing buyer!!
    This is actually feminism at its second worst(worst is the pressure on women to support abortion and ostracizing them if they happen to have their own opinion). You notice they did not bust any women! The laws have been changed so entrapment is now legal. Just saying "how ya doin" is now enough to get you busted in some cities. It may sound sexist but the truth is that men are getting more rights taken away every day. Women want to be treated like men then fine NO special treatment: No women only porta-johns on construction sites, one bathroom for all, no combat exemptions for females, no strength exemption double standard that is now in place, military high and tight haircuts for all, menstrual problem are not an excuse to not be able to do you job one week per month, Etc. What would happen if a guy came in and said I can't do my regular job today because I have blue balls? I am frankly tired of the the feminazi's spouting equality but wanting all kinds of special exemptions because of being female.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    That's some good Virginia pussy - just look at the age range of the "johns" - 22 to 82!

I'm glad I only participate in otc sessions to supplement dancers income. This sort of action is dangerous on many levels!
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    These prostitution stings really piss me off.

Especially after reviewing the heroin documentary posted here the other day. I get that prostitution, at times, funds drug addiction. However, if all the johns quit trolling simultaneously, these women would not miraculously sober up -- they would resort to robbery or other means of securing their drugs.

Police should focus efforts on arresting dealers, thugs, muggers, murderers, burglars and robbers. In other words, focus on the crimes that have actual victims when deploying LE's limited resources.

A willing seller (not trafficked) with a willing buyer -- should not even be a crime much less a crime for which our tax dollars fund these stings in our name. Fuck that shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion