tuscl

Asian Massage Parlors

Sunday, September 10, 2017 2:40 PM
Hi all, I have been going to strip clubs regularly for about three years and have gotten my share of ITC and OTC "extras". I have never tried an AMP though. Well, one just opened very near where I live and I was wondering if any of you give me any advice on making the most of my visit. (Or if I should even bother?) Thanks.

15 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If you joined in 2015 and have been going to strip clubs for 3 years, why no reviews but yet you expect advice on here?
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    Well excuuuuuuuse me
  • georgebailey
    7 years ago
    Shadow's right....
  • Chaz6422
    7 years ago
    Damn, I was just about to give him the run down as Houston is a mecca for AMPs and LAMPs... But shadow is right. Lol I've been in here less than 4 months and my stats are semi decent.
  • Chaz6422
    7 years ago
    *6 months. And share some S.C. Knowledge with us broskie
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    I hear your message. I owe the community more than just the $6.95 a month on credit card. Reviews will be forthcoming.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    What's a LAMP?
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Latin American massage parlor?
  • Chaz6422
    7 years ago
    Latin Asian Massage Parlor. Best advice I could give you... Create a free account at [view link] and read away! I only read/contribute to reviews in/from Houston. But I'm sure there are some in your area as well.
  • Girl_Crazy
    7 years ago
    Thank you Chaz
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Check out Rup Maps .com
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Mamisan yanky wanky his brain apart
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    My advice is to try it. Columbus is a lousy club town as is dayton/
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Juice, what the hell is a "Rup Maps"? Sounds like something Scooby Doo would say to Shaggy. I think you meant "rub maps".
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Juice was rubbing something.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion