Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Asian Massage Parlors

Girl_Crazy

Ohio

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hi all,

I have been going to strip clubs regularly for about three years and have gotten my share of ITC and OTC "extras". I have never tried an AMP though. Well, one just opened very near where I live and I was wondering if any of you give me any advice on making the most of my visit. (Or if I should even bother?) Thanks.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If you joined in 2015 and have been going to strip clubs for 3 years, why no reviews but yet you expect advice on here?

Profile picture for Girl_Crazy
Girl_Crazy
•

Well excuuuuuuuse me

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Shadow's right....

Profile picture for Chaz6422
Chaz6422
•

Damn, I was just about to give him the run down as Houston is a mecca for AMPs and LAMPs... But shadow is right. Lol I've been in here less than 4 months and my stats are semi decent.

Profile picture for Chaz6422
Chaz6422
•

*6 months. And share some S.C. Knowledge with us broskie

Profile picture for Girl_Crazy
Girl_Crazy
•

I hear your message. I owe the community more than just the $6.95 a month on credit card. Reviews will be forthcoming.

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

What's a LAMP?

Profile picture for Stognasty
Stognasty
•

Latin American massage parlor?

Profile picture for Chaz6422
Chaz6422
•

Latin Asian Massage Parlor. Best advice I could give you... Create a free account at Spahunters.com and read away! I only read/contribute to reviews in/from Houston. But I'm sure there are some in your area as well.

Profile picture for Girl_Crazy
Girl_Crazy
•

Thank you Chaz

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Check out Rup Maps .com

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Mamisan yanky wanky his brain apart

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

My advice is to try it. Columbus is a lousy club town as is dayton/

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Juice, what the hell is a "Rup Maps"?

Sounds like something Scooby Doo would say to Shaggy.

I think you meant "rub maps".

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Juice was rubbing something.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement