tuscl

Good clubs in the Detroit area to work

bree1989
Downriver/Detroit Michigan
Please help me find a new place to dance!! I'm open to all and any suggestions with details!!

11 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    I can tell you'll make a good stripper. You already are starting with getting what's yours. "Please help me" find a white knight!!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    What's in it for us?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Word on the streets is Henry's is a nice clean and classy Club to work at
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    These two recent threads are about Detroit and have input from two Detroit dancers.

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5178…

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5179…

Good luck.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Flight Club and Penthouse Club are upscale and classy. You might check them out.
  • ReiDetroit
    7 years ago
    Hi Bree,

I've worked in Detroit for over 4 years and know a lot about local clubs. NinaBambina on here also knows her shit. Please PM either of us with what you are looking for in a club and we can inform you better. :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I love Bogarts and Henry's
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    ^^^ You only love Bogarts and Henry's for a good laugh.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant! Another stripper poster!

bree1989, you may find some skepticism regarding the fact that you're a dancer. Some will suggest that you post links to pictures of your tits. Don't let any negativity drive you away since many of us will be positive.

And if you do decide to post tit pics that it would be ace!

And I'm a fan of butthole pics! ;)
  • bree1989
    7 years ago
    Hey guys thanks for the responses. I've almost illiteracy tried everywhere in Dearborn, inkster and detroit except the places downtown Detroit like legends and players and bouzoukis. Ive tried both Henry's and I'm still open to try bogarts. I actually prefer a bar ish type environment or if the vibe is right, classy places can be aweaome too. I liked flight club but their mngment got a little weird.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I'm guessing that was meant to be "literally" instead of "illiteracy". Not correcting, just checking. Are you between clubs or dancing somewhere now?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion