tuscl

My ATF only likes one thing

Janos
Ontario
Friday, September 8, 2017 11:35 AM
I used to enjoy going to the club, chatting for 20 mins or so, having a couple of drinks. But now when I walking My ATF this amazing jamican girl walks up to me , even before i get a drink, takes me to the back, she get naked and I get one song enjoy her breasts and then she turns around presents her ass and tells me to get busy. So for the next hour I spend kissing and licking her beautiful rear end. Dont get me wrong i really enjoy it, its very tasty, but I want more talk...

39 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Wives like to talk, maybe you need one of those?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Oh... poor you.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    She only wants you to shaddup, kiss her ass and give her $$$?!?! I think that would sound funnier if she actually asked for these three things first. I respect her style, she may actually have some subtle sense of humor.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It seems that you should be getting paid! You are servicing her. It's probably too late for this - but she needs to learn that you are the one with the $$$ - so you decide what you want to do. If you don't want dances (or to eat her ass) - then you don't do it...
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    WTF can be tasty about some ones ass? Best case scenario is that it has no taste or smell.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    Oh she adds vanilla to the ass.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Never understood this.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Ben & Jerry's newest: Vanilla and Ass
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I think I'm gonna pass on that ice cream flavor.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    It looks great ,and taste great. But she only charges me for 5 songs and gives like 5-10 free. So hard to resist a deal.
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    I sure hope you don't start giving restaurant reviews.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    You can kiss my ass for free. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Whatever it is that you want, speak up and tell her. You are the customer and she is the service provider. Many strippers don't understand that some guys like seduction and don't just want to go immediately to the back and play with their bodies.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    I thought about that, but don't want to risk losing the great ass.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Well then congratulations on being her bitch ;) I agree with John and others to speak up man...she may have some respect for you if you do. More options may open up for you. If you see it going off the rails just go back to being her bitch and tossing her salad.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    >>I thought about that, but don't want to risk losing the great ass.<< @Janos Strippers are like city buses just wait five minutes till the next one comes along.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Don't know what happened but my post got cut I said Strippers are like city buses just wait five minutes there will be another one just as good.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I still don't understand why you lick (vanilla scented) ass in a strip club - and pay to lick ass. Uprightcitizen is spot on - she made you her bitch. You don't seem to understand it - but you are her sub and she's in control of you. I don't go to clubs to feel like a sub, so I'm looking for a very different experience.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    I feel like Bob from what about Bob. But your right.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    She must have one giant ass! "So for the next hour I spend kissing and licking her beautiful rear end." I enjoy a woman's ass as much as the next guy, even tossing her salad if she has just been in the shower with me, but an hour! I cannot imagine spending an hour with any girls ass and only her ass. At the least I'd be finger banging that bitch the whole time.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @Janos said: "I thought about that, but don't want to risk losing the great ass." Then why even post the discussion if you're too timid to do anything about your issue?
  • Chaz6422
    7 years ago
    I feel the PL levels rising for poor Janos... But at the same time I am a bit jealous of your "problem" though!
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    whip out the dick
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Talk is cheap, unless you pay for it.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Keep licking her ass and paying her for it
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Lmfao
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    Dropped by the club last night and my ATF was just finishing her shift( already in her jeans), so she went back to the dressing and came out naked, So I got to walk up the stairs following her, she stopped once ,thrust out her butt and I gave it a kiss. Went to a private area and got busy. Heard the dj say last song, looked at my watch 2 hrs later..I asked her how much, she said I was done work 2 hrs ago, this was just for fun. Only bad part was I didnt get a beer, but I was too busy anyways to drink.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sounds as though you enjoy licking her ass. Since you enjoy it - and she enjoys it - it seems that things are all good. Aside from having a very tired tongue - it seems to be working well for you.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    OK, really guys, you think this anything but BS?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @Clubber... My thoughts exactly.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Maybe he's just really low in a vital nutrient and it makes him do things like this. I have heard that soil bacteria produces vitamin b-12 which vegans are usually deficient in. Maybe this stripper's ass has microbes that are producing vitamin b-12 so it fortifies his diet. There has been a study with mice where their shit-eating levels dropped by about half when they were fed a vitamin b-12 fortified diet: [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @Clubber I think you might be right. Either that or he's a passive aggressive guy - who loves submitting to his atf - and then who doesn't want to submit to her vanilla scented ass...
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @Janos, you might want to try these: [view link] $7.88 for some B12 nuggets. You still get to suck on them, and maybe you could get out of your rut of eating ass and not even getting to talk to her.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    So you're saying she let you eat her ass for 2 hours for free last night? Yeah I don't believe that
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Butterman just say cool story bro ; )
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    Well @Butterman she usually goes into an orgasm , last night it took about 30 mins, then my shirt and pants are wet from it.. But no worries it dries..;) First time it happened she went in the couch, than I told her just let it go..
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Two hours...impressive tongue stamina! You are probably the most qualified board member to help Kingcripple cure his Lapsheissophobia.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    @Uprightcitizen . well I do take breaks and just cover area with kissing, see likes that too
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Cool story bro.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion