tuscl

She wants to introduce you.....

SebastianCobb
California
If your ATF wants to introduce you to her parents.....What does that mean?.....I mean Im pretty sure that she just wouldn't introduce anyone.......

23 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    She's trying to impress her parents.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Here is the stable, productive man in my life!!!! So quit bitching to me about the 15 previous video game playing, jobless losers!!!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Experienced the same thing with a dancer and she introduced me to her kid and wanted to introduce me to her mom. She probably thinks of it as a way of showing she's interested in you for something longer term. If you're sleeping with her for money, it's totally inappropriate.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You are getting married
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I go with what either etsutwigg222 said or what RandomMember said.

Years ago I remember watching a documentary on HBO about the life of a stripper, and one hot MILF stripper had a regular PL, I guess she would have been his ATF. She claimed on the show they didn't have sex (yeah right) but he was an older successful divorced man who you could tell had some money. This stripper would bring this guy around her parents all the time and it was obvious she wanted him to girlfriend/wife her up because she gushed about him every time she mentioned his name.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    She's doing this to placate her parents. It's been mentioned in this thread already - and it's more about her relationship with her parents - than it is about your relationship with her. She sees you as stable and decent - and she thinks her parents will think that she's dating a decent guy.

I doubt that it means she wants to date you. But you could negotiate otc as compensation for placating her parents...
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    The real question here is do you want to introduce her to your parents? I think I would run.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If she works at Follies, her mother may be a cock sucker too. :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    SebastianCobb... I'm not sure if you're Larry Fishsticks, but you're asking some very Fishstickian questions.

Because when a woman (civilian or stripper) wants to introduce you to her parents, the reasons why are both limited and obvious.

Also, you should ask your ATF this question, and not a bunch of guys who don't know you or her. She probably has greater insight than we do.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Wow! Good call Ishmael.

This dude hasn't gotten butt hurt from advice and thrown a temper tantrum like Fishsticks always does, yet at least!
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    A couple of favs have introduced me to their parents. It did not go as bad as I expected, but I don't think they liked me. I'm relatively clean and presentable, but I'm also older than the parents. It's pretty obvious why I hang around the hot young daughter.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    My ATF never suggested introducing me to her parents, but she did regularly text them at bedtime (once in a hotel and many times at her place) and again in the morning to let them know that everything was OK. One time I was sitting at her kitchen table around noon after spending the night and her dad called to talk about some financial issue between them. She put him on speakerphone and introduced us over the phone!

When these things happened, I just thought they were cute, like "Aw, look how close she is to her parents!" Now I find them creepy, like "Surely her father knows that she's a whore!"
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    jackslash says "It's pretty obvious why I hang around the hot young daughter."

Yeah you tell them you test all your new recipes on her right? Lol

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I have never met a strippers parents but I came close the night that I picked up DS III at her house and her dad was home. There was also the time that video girl told me that her mother wanted to have paid dinner dates with me.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    While it may very well be about her parents it also is probably about bringing you in tighter.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm thinking threesome.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a foursome. The most important thing here is to work out whether it is going to be MMFF or MFMF. Also, whether you end up with the daughter or the mom.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    How many kids does she have?
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I am older than her parents, likely older than her grandparents!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Please allow me to introduce myself
    I'm a man of wealth and taste
    I've been around for a long, long year
    Stole many a man's soul to waste
    And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
    Had his moment of doubt and pain
    Made damn sure that Pilate
    Washed his hands and sealed his fate
    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game
    I stuck around St. Petersburg
    When I saw it was a time for a change
    Killed the czar and his ministers
    Anastasia screamed in vain
    I rode a tank
    Held a general's rank
    When the blitzkrieg raged
    And the bodies stank
    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
    Ah, what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
    (Woo woo, woo woo)
    I watched with glee
    While your kings and queens
    Fought for ten decades
    For the gods they made
    (Woo woo, woo woo)
    I shouted out,
    Who killed the Kennedys?
    When after all
    It was you and me
    (Who who, who who)
    Let me please introduce myself
    I'm a man of wealth and taste
    And I laid traps for troubadours
    Who get killed before they reached Bombay
    (Woo woo, who who)
    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
    (Who who)
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
    (Who who, who who)
    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
    But what's confusing you
    Is just the nature of my game
    (Woo woo, who who)
    Just as every cop is a criminal
    And all the sinners saints
    As heads is tails
    Just call me Lucifer
    'Cause I'm in need of some restraint
    (Who who, who who)
    So if you meet me
    Have some courtesy
    Have some sympathy, and some taste
    (Woo woo)
    Use all your well-learned politesse
    Or I'll lay your soul to waste, mm yeah
    (Woo woo, woo woo)
    Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guessed my name, mm yeah
    (Who who)
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game, mm mean it, get down
    (Woo woo, woo woo)
    Woo, who
    Oh yeah, get on down
    Oh yeah
    Oh yeah!
    (Woo woo)
    Tell me baby, what's my name
    Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
    Tell me baby, what's my name
    I tell you one time, you're to blame
    Oh, who
    Woo, woo
    Woo, who
    Woo, woo
    Woo, who, who [x2]
    Oh, yeah
    What's my name
    Tell me, baby, what's my name
    Tell me, sweetie, what's my name
    Woo, who, who [x6]
    Oh, yeah
    Woo woo [x2]
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    My ATATF introduced me to her mom. At the time I wondered what this was about, but in retrospect I can see how doing so met her needs, and sometimes works out nicely for me, too. Her mom knew what business she was in (and I suspect might have been in it herself at one time), so there was no shame factor or anything, mom knew about ATATF's favorite customer/sucker for a long time.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I had a strippers father deliver her, and her large GS dog to my home for an OTC meet. It was very weird, I didn't know that she wasn't driving herself on her way to my place as she'd been texting me all along. Then she insisted I come out and meet her dad after we had finished. I was so fucked up I agreed. That was a crazy night
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    She's saying that you are too old for her to keep fucking you for money. However, she thinks you may be just right for her mom to supplement her income with. That way her dad still hets his 25% fee for pimping the family.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion