tuscl

Is Vip worth it ?

KJ702
Texas
Afternoon fellas

I liked the discussion pro vs ameatruer

Im 27 and been going to strip clubs sense 18 I have not been more than 20 times and only been to clubs in Houston tx.

Recently I beginning to consider the sc a good thing. My most recent visits have been 3 times in a 2 weeks and tonight will be my 4th visit within 2 weeks. Ok so I have a CF I met been going to see her. She never really pushes Vip on me but the waitress does its $150 I think for a bottle and you get to go in VIP. Which is upstairs . If I spent 150 for a bottle and get to go upstairs I still have to pay for lap dances ? Can some one help is VIP worth it ? And excuse my punctuality

I want to get some itc tonight for sure . Maybe I can still get itc in the regular lap dance room with out going to VIP...?

93 comments

• SebastianCobb
    7 years ago
    Depends...trust your instincts 9/10 they'll be spot on!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Wait you've been there 4 times in 2 weeks and dont know the answers to your own questions?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "And excuse my punctuality "
    --------------

I guess you are excused -- but I always thought being on time was a good thing.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Is the $150 just for access to the room? Are their cameras? How private is it?
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    Yes I've never been to VIP it's
    150 jus for access i think the cameras in the club only when you walkin and at the bars
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Usually, for VIP you pay a flat rate (such as $50 to the club and $100 to the dancer) for a set amount of time (15 minutes typically). What that gets you depends on the dancer and the club's attitude towards VIP activities. The dancer may negotiate higher rates based on what you want.

You need to ask more questions, but not here. In the club.
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    Ahhh ok thx Ishmael interesting I think I can get a BJ up there more than likely I'm aim for that

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    We have no idea what club you're going to ...if you want our advice on whether VIP is worth it, you need to get the details yourself. And you need to figure out if there's another way to "go upstairs" without having to buy a bottle first -- the waitress will push the option that gets her the biggest tip.

I only do VIPs, I find lap dances useless, but our inveterate LDKers have the opposite POV :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Without knowing your club - and without knowing what the dancers might be offering - I'm unable to answer any of your questions.

To be honest - it's generally a waste to buy a VIP bottle as it's highly overpriced booze - and I'm only going to clubs for a few beers.

In my opinion - I'd negotiate with a dancer - and find out what's available outside of VIP. I prefer seedier clubs - with less surveillance - so that it's more comfortable for pushing the limits and not getting hit with a huge bill.

I've done VIP before - for the room - and I've asked that they just give me a few beers - and to save the bottle - and that worked for me. But that depends on the club - and your relationship with the manager.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    General rule. If the waitress is pushing you for VIP, don't go. In some clubs, VIP is mostly hype to extract money from the inexperienced.
    If the VIP is worthwhile, regular customers will keep them busy and no selling or pushing is required.
    But, in the end, there is no better teacher than experience. We have all experienced a disappointing and expensive VIP. Over time, you develop a spidey sense for these things.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    It depends on the dancer! You must know what you're getting from her for VIP. VIP goes to the house, not the girl (at least where I go). So prepare to pay the girl on top of VIP price. Also, where I go no time limit (or maybe hour, dunno, usually done before the hour up, so I not sure).

Whatever happens "up stairs" is what you two decide. Find out what payment she expects and what you're getting for it. If you've seen her a few times she should be willing to discuss specifics.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    BTW, there is one club here that does something similar. VIP doesn't imply VIP room & private dance, in the case of this club. What it means is you pay some entrance fee (similar to the $150 bottle), you get to go upstairs, where you sit in the VIP section. Amenities include a more laid back atmosphere and a good table, a more attentive waitress, and a hostess. The hostess is there because the rule is, strippers are NOT allowed to approach any customers in the VIP area, it is invitation-only for the strippers; instead, the VIP customer tells the hostess who he is interested in, and hostess fetches her.

None of this gets you to a dance. The VIP area is just a more laidback area where you invite your choice of stripper, and you get a great view of the club. You still need to buy lapdances or VIP dances separately. Might be a decent deal for someone like me and my buddies, who easily spend $150 total on liquor anyway, and tend to want to stick with one girl for the entire trip; might not make sense for others.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I generally say no, VIP isn't worth it. I'm somewhat like you, a casual SC customer. I've gone about 31 times between now (39 yo) and 18 yo. There was a period where I did 3 visits within 10 days of each other about 1 1/2 ago, shortly after I joined TUSCL. I even developed a fave (CF).

My thoughts after that and the increased spending were, "meh," so I dropped back to $100 a visit and spaced the trips out again, and I have just as much fun. I just caution in case your trying to keep up appearances with these guys on Tuscl. It's you money and I'm not in any way trying to tell you what TO DO or what NOT TO DO.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ^ 1 1/2 years ago. Sorry typo.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    If you have to ask here, the answer is most likely no. At least for that dancer.

Really, though, you should be asking the dancer about whatever the waitress just brought up and what that includes, etc., instead of sitting on your hands looking awkward.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    if itc extras are norm in the VIP the dancer make a subtle(or explicit) sales pitch for said extras. if it's just the waitress pushing the vip(and not even the dancer) it's probably a waste of time. also for itc you will probably have to pay an additional fee either a "tip" or the dancers fee(which you have to pay anyway) in addition to the bottle. have you read the reviews?
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Another rule of thumb. If the dancer rubs your junk while on the main floor, VIP might be worth a shot. If she keeps making vague statements about how VIP will be better or hot, it's probably a disappointment.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I agree with both Mark comments.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I've got this one guys. "VIP and paying for dances is a chumps game. You have to get a front room make out session going then move to VIP when it's time for your pants to come down or take her home."
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @mark94 makes a very important point. If the dancer won't agree to what she will specifically do in VIP - don't do it. You negotiate VIP before going to VIP - so you are clear on what you will get for the price.

There are many dancers who will tell you how hot VIP will be - but it's a vague sales pitch that leads to disappointment. Don't fall for it.
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    Yeah she rubs my junk a lot she lfk me a lot also I'm ask her today talk to her. Y'all are right on

Dominic yes I feel like a real PL going 4 times in 2 weeks to see her but this girl is amazing I'm pretty much in love with her she's perfect for me lol
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Don't go into the club with that attitude. If you go there with the RIL look - she will smell the "love" immediately and you will not get what you want. You need to handle this in a calm way - like you are handling a business negotiation.
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    Damn it cashman !! Ok ok
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Just the wrong way to build rapport with your girl. You can still feed her money though, but in the front room. Get a makeout session going.

Then if you want to make it happen with her, when it is time for your pants to come down, you invite her to the back room.

Then take her home with you and keep on seeing her too.

So if you want to make it happen with her, and right then, then VIP is your way. But after that first meeting, you should just be able to see her outside, and not go back to that strip club again for as long as you are seeing her.

If you don't understand this, then you are one of the PL's who is keeping Deja Vu in business.

SJG

Nag Hammadi Library
    http://khazarzar.skeptik.net/books/nhl.p…

https://www.amazon.com/Nag-Hammadi-Libra…

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocryphon…

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl_sbj.ht…

Full Text, recommended starting point
    http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn-dav…

The Gnostic discoveries : the impact of the Nag Hammadi library / Marvin Meyer 2005

A new New Testament : a Bible for the twenty-first century, combining traditional and newly discovered texts / edited with commentary by Hal Taussig ; with a foreword by John Dominic Crossan 2013

The missing Gospels : unearthing the truth behind alternative Christianities / Darrell L. Bock 2006

A gnostic book of hours : keys to inner wisdom / June Singer 1992

The gnostic Gospels / by Elaine Pagels 1979

The Secret teachings of Jesus : four Gnostic gospels / translated, with an introduction and notes, by Marvin W. Meyer 1984
    ( has Secret Book of John )

SJG
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    I like that San Jose guy ... Feed her money in the main room ( and even in the main room there's some nice cubicles that are free and Pretty private
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Oh... right.

RULE #1: Pay zero attention to san_jose_guy and anything he posts.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Ishmael, if you treat the dancers in strip clubs no different than you would treat any other woman, then wonderful things can happen.

SJG
  • kingcripple
    7 years ago
    Depends on the girl really
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Depends on the girl, depends on how you and she are getting along. Mostly it just depends on how you talk to her.

SJG

Yanis Varoufakis: Basic Income is a Necessity
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvgdtF3y…
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    It's also very important to remember that you're the only man she's giving extra special dances to.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Don't do it by buying dances. That is for chumps. Civilian the interaction. Front room fraternizing, leading to an intense makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room.

Then take her home with you and keep on seeing her.

SJG
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    dominic77 says (wisely) "I'm not in any way trying to tell you what TO DO or what NOT TO DO".

SJG is the anti-dominic: Telling you how to have fun in a place he knows nothing about is *precisely* what he does!

KJ, I'm worried about you for two reasons:
    (1) You ask a board full of strangers from all over the world how to do VIPs in Houston.
    (2) You say "I like that San Jose guy ."
    Hmm . . .

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    MrDeuce doesn't seem to like any of the girls he finds in strip clubs. That's probably because he divides women into two categories, really social classes. And he looks at our entire society this way.

If you find a girl you like, you can have in many clubs a good chance of getting her completely off script and into civilian intimacy, and even on your first meeting with her.

If you don't find such a girl, go home or go someplace else. Don't become like MrDeuce.

SJG
  • Shadilay
    7 years ago
    As others have said, you meed find out all the details in the club to see if it is worth it. Though in my experience, mandatory bottle fees or drink minimums in the VIP is a red flag that it isn't worth the price of admission.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Agreed, tends to be that way, selling fantasy instead of results.

Front room makeout session. Save booths and back rooms until it is time for your own pants to come down. Then after, take you girl home with you and continue by seeing her regularly.

SJG
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    Thx for all yalls help will be report back tommrow with a full disclosure
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Good Luck, and please do let us know how things go.

SJG
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    SJG, I probably shouldn't even dignify your latest dumbassery with a response -- it's called "feeding the trolls". But when you write: "MrDeuce doesn't seem to like any of the girls he finds in strip clubs. That's probably because he divides women into two categories, really social classes. And he looks at our entire society this way.", you've managed to emit one of the most ludicrous statements you've ever made -- and that's saying something!

My problem with girls in strip clubs is that I like too *many* of them, not too few! Cite a single piece of evidence to the contrary in anything I've ever posted.

Also, give evidence (besides the irrelevant fact that I classify myself as a libertarian) that I divide women, or society, into two classes.

SJG, you are one unbelievably weird little man.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And so MrDeuce doesn't like to hear about front room makeout sessions, as opposed to mediating your relationship with the girl via "buying dances".

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    You answered none of his questions.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is for chumps! Stupid way to interact with a girl.

MrDeuce, he has some problem with this, and so too seemingly does Ismael.

SJG
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    One club I have been to has a "champagne room" which is just another side room off the VIP area, I don't even think it has a door. A dancer told me the fee is normally $200 to use the room, and she accepted a negotiation of $170 for it - then learned afterward that $150 goes to the house. She probably rocked some PL's world for $20.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The basic idea of a "clip joint" is selling fantasy in the form of a big fee to access a special room. In the most extreme form, nothing happens in that room more than what happens in the main room.

In more modern, Deja Vu, forms they restrict front room physical intimacy to make you buy dances or VIP time. But in so doing, they destroy the rapport you might have build with your girl.

Avoid Such Clubs!

1. Select and approach girl yourself.

2. Feed her front room money and get friendly, leading to intense makeout session.

3. When it is clearly time to insert tab A in slot B, you invite her to the back room, or to come home with you, or preferably both.

Don't buy dances. Don't take girls to see what they do in the back room, take them to the back room because they are already doing everything you want them to.

SJG
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I don't see any evidence that @MrDouche divides women into two classes. Just plenty of evidence that he gets only the post-menopausal stripper dregs that nobody else would even consider. But seeing as he's a corpulent, aging, boring Randoid, what do ya expect?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ :)

He doesn't treat his women, at least ITC, like civilian GF's. He sees them as something else.

Patriarchy has always run on dividing women into two categories.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Mind your own business and stop telling people that they're having fun wrong.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Ishmael, you seem not to know what it is like when a girl really opens up in a makeout session, versus what she does with people who buy services.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Whereas you haven't got a clue about either.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Also....mind your own business and stop telling people that they're having fun wrong.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Ishmael, sorry but I have to tell you, you could be the poster boy for what happens when a guy only knows women via buying dances in strip clubs.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Sorry, but I'm not going to put a lot of stock into any kind of social assessment from the Sleepytime Rapist.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Ishmael, you need a girlfriend, not to be buying services in strip clubs.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    And you need to stop telling people that they're having fun wrong.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    1. Select and approach girl yourself.

Ok, I only do so out of necessity but

2. Feed her front room money and get friendly, leading to intense makeout session.

I would rather get friendly and she grind on me while I grope tits and ass.

3. When it is clearly time to insert tab A in slot B, you invite her to the back room, or to come home with you, or preferably both.

But I don't want to insert tab a in slot b in the back room and I don't want to take her home!

Don't buy dances. Don't take girls to see what they do in the back room, take them to the back room because they are already doing everything you want them to.

I actually agree but that doesn't necessarily mean sex or making out. What clubs can you make out with a stripper in the front room? With a girl you want to make out with and hasn't been sucking dick 10 minutes ago?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "But I don't want to insert tab a in slot b in the back room and I don't want to take her home!
    "

Okay, so then go to some other club, or some other kind of place which has girls you would like to do that with.

Don't waste you money on girls you don't want to fuck.

SJG
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I was puzzled as to why everyone was going off on SJG then I remembered I put him on ignore, lol! I was like what the fuck is wrong with these guys, he didn't even reply to this thread?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Buying Dances Is For Chumps!

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ #stillcreepyasfuck ^^^^
  • KJ702
    7 years ago
    Went very down hill for the most part ****

I went to the club when my CF saw immediately left the guy she was dancing with ran to me jumped ome kissing.., I was with a friend she brought her friend immediately my friend was too drunk according to her friend (maybe because he wasn't tricking ) well me and my cf did what cali guy said I spent like $60 in the main room then she went on stage I gave $40 ones to her friend to throw on her (she kept 5$) and after that was done my CF treated me good didn't go upstairs or get VIP but we spent some QT her and friend were hating on why I didn't come alonE..... Lmao I didn't come up off too much $ my CF expectd me too but I held composure didn't budge on my budget.... Her friend made it harder for me wanted me to spend on 2 I wasn't With it. My CF was upset ( I could tell ) but then I thought bout y'all !' And played it off and left ( my cf wanted me to do treat her and her stripper friend by buying double shots for both ) I passed on that but was still E to leave with a lfk with both...
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a setup my friend. They just wanted you to blow more money on them on club bullshit. I say ice her for a couple weeks to see if she truly values your business. Did you get any more details on VIP?
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    At its best, a dancer urging you to have a double is a way to extract money from you faster. At its worst, it's easier for one to distract you so the other can grab your wallet and pull bills. It happens.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Your first mistake was doing anything recommended by san_jose_guy.

Your second mistake was typing your entire update post with your face.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Interesting trip. I'd recommend you play it cool - and give it at least a week before returning. She's trying to set you up for a double and she's looking for a good $$$ payout.

If you are entertaining two dancers - and you bring a friend - it's going to complicate things - and usually not in a good way. Your friend seems to be a liability - if he gets too drunk - and the dancers notice it. If he gets drunk and you have to take care of him - it's wasting time and $$$ - and if the dancers see a true whale - they will drop you quickly.

On a different topic - I tend to ignore most of SJG's posts - but not everyone does that. Ismael knows his way around a strip club - and he offers excellent advice and insight!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    In other news, sticking to your budget was smart. Some seasoned club-goers can't manage that.

Falling-down drunk buddies are an anchor. Part of why I go to clubs alone 90% of the time.

I've bought drinks for more than one girl at a time (not often though), but I've never gotten dances or VIP from more than one dancer. If I'm going to do a threesome, it'll be OTC and not in a fancied-up broom closet.

Agree with others above. Give your CF a break for 1 to 2 weeks. Sometimes dancers need to be reminded that they need to earn your money. They are not entitled to it.
  • TippingDollars
    7 years ago
    Honestly Find the right girl and you can probably get your nut off in 2 or 3 lap dances which will save your ass money.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The Platinum Plus clubs have Champagne rooms. You rent the room for an hour for 1 bottle of booze. Cheapest bottle runs around $300 plus a tip to the Champagne room hostess. $20? Dancers can charge whatever they want. Expect at least $300 for one hour. So a VIP there is going to cost you $600+.

Is it worth it? I asked one of my favorite dancers there that knows that I would never go for that "Why would a guy spend that kind of money ITC when he can get OTC or escorts for half that or less.

She came up with 2 answers.

1) Celebrating a special event such as a birthday or divorce.
    20 No paper trail. Their credit cards are processed through an obscure business.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "No paper trail. Their credit cards are processed through an obscure business."

For anyone that really cares, that's still a traceable digital trail. It may pass the casual sniff test if a nosey girlfriend or wife is looking over a credit card statement.

But only a casual sniff test, because if you Google "[obscure business name] credit card charge", then it's *highly* likely that the searcher will discover that "Smith Holdings LLC" is actually a titty bar.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ KJ702: "
    I like that San Jose guy .."

This has to be either a fishsticks alias or a monkey sitting at a keyboard. Nobody else would even consider stringing those words together purposefully.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    The thing to understand about the front room money-feeding approaches is that they're designed for a certain thing (lining up OTC) and fail more often than not. E.g., rickdugan reports something like a 40% success rate, and that's wearing a suit as an out-of-towner with experience in choosing clubs and dancers who are likely to be receptive.

On the other hand, when I was in my teens going to clubs, I didn't have to know any advanced strip clubbing theory and one dancer told me she wanted to be my girlfriend and another met me outside because she liked me better than her older for-the-money boyfriend. No front-room money feeding was involved. We went in the back without my pants coming down.

In other words, each interaction can be unique if you pursue it where it might go rather than blindly following a systematic approach because it sounded good on the internet.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @shadowcat anytime a credit card is used in a strip club - an electronic paper trail is created. It's processed through an odd dba/holding company - but it only takes a quick search to find the club.

I think VIP works for 1) - as you mentioned. It's not for most mongers, as we understand the way to get what we want from a club/dancer.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "front room money-feeding approaches"

:) :) :)

The idea comes from our underground table dancing circuit, running in SJ Mexican Bars.

The girls just come and initiate dancing for you. They don't ask permission. They make more money that way.

But then in other places, like SJ T;s, I have paid girls the full $20 a song to have a girl just sit with me and talk, in the front room, and also in the collective VIP room.

Better in that club to interact with the girl when she is on stage. Beyond that, sit and talk is better than their dances.

( no touching, girl on this coffee table like thing )

So yes, front room money feeding does have an objective:

Getting to know a girl verbally and physically, and as a probable prelude to either more intense actions in the back room, or OTC, or likely one and then the other.

In the front room, like backing up against a wall ( for safety ) and pulling a girl up to you, or with the girl on your lap, you can lead it. Its just like a first date.

Most important thing is to never treat the girl like a prostitute, and to pick the girl and approach her yourself.

Usually, in my experience, unless there is some external impediment, just by talking to a girl and getting to know her and by flirting with her, she can be gently induced into a makeout session. You don't bargain with her or try to talk her into it, you just fraternize and let it happen. And as this intensifies, she'll very soon be ready for maximum ITC and OTC mileage.

Now if you treat her like that, like a civilian, and then you back out or fail to keep seeing her, she will be justifiably pissed. So don't do that.

The money is just a show of care and concern, not really a payment for anything.

If you keep seeing her and giving her money, then it is mistress maintenance.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Feeding her front room money is mostly to get her to cool it on trying to sell dances.

And anytime a credit card is scanned into the approval system, their is a record. Some businesses do have a cover business name. Like some AMPs used a seafood restaurant. But if LE wants to, they can figure it out, get people to talk.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "The money is just a show of care and concern, not really a payment for anything."

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

[breathes]

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And Ishmael demonstrates why he doesn't have civilian style intimacies with women, including those who dance in strip clubs.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Stop telling people that they're having fun wrong.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    And SJG demonstrates why nobody likes his hateful self.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_guy “The idea comes from our underground table dancing circuit, running in SJ Mexican Bars.”

stfu with your made up bullshit lies about an non-existent underground Mexican hat dancing circuit you lying moron
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Ishmael, I'm sorry, but you obviously don't know what it is like when a girl lets down her psychological barriers and gets intimate with you.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Does that mean that I'm not going to get voted Miss Congeniality?

SJG
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_guy, this is club and dancer dependent. At the clubs I go to, the dancers generally will sit and talk for quite a while without being fed money in the front room. Why would I feed them $20 per song to sit with me, when they will sit with me for 6 songs and then I can get a couple of nice dances for $60 and maybe a $20 or so tip?
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_guy "Ishmael, I'm sorry, but you obviously don't know what it is like when a girl lets down her psychological barriers and gets intimate with you."

whether he does or doesn't there is no question that YOU never will you fucking rapist
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Not sure.

But you've got Mr. Sleepytime Rapist locked down.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Okay. Usually money feeding is for when she wants to sell dances. But handing her money shows to her your good intentions and should help in getting her willing to interact with you more freely, right where you sit. You can lead it better in the front room.

Tips should be tips, not service fees.

If it fails with dancer 1, and the others see that she got money anyway, then very likely another one, a smarter one, will be jumping right in to take her place.

Remember, if you do this you will very quickly be dicking her in your own bed regularly. So you don't need to go to strip clubs that often. The girls you meet will keep you plenty busy.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @ppwh said: "Why would I feed them $20 per song to sit with me, when they will sit with me for 6 songs and then I can get a couple of nice dances for $60 and maybe a $20 or so tip?"

Because you aren't having fun in the exact manner that SJG mandates that everyone have fun. Therefore, your fun is wrong, even if it's fun.

That's why.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The front room money may not always be necessary, but it does show good intentions, and it does show her that you want to interact with her in a more unstructured way, rather than buying dances.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @SJG you might get voted Ms. Morongaility
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And I nominate @twentyfive for Mr Grouch.

SJG
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Almost fell like unignoring him to see what all the fuss is about...almost. :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @shadowcat... Alternately, log out and then visit the thread.

But it's really more of the same.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Ishmael's argument with SJG is the exact same argument I have with him. Yet he still doesn't fucking get it.

Different people enjoy different things at the strip club. SJG you are a fucking idiot because like everyone says, you act like your way is the only way to have fun. It isn't!!!!! With every time your reply buying dances is for chumps or front room make out session you fall further and further down the retard scale. Actually you've already hit the bottom, right now you're just grinding your ass harder into the ground than a stripper trying to get LDK82 to cum in 3 minutes. I've read plenty of threads from the past, and you are in every one acting like a total fucking moron. It's hard to imagine what you're like out in public. I really think you'd be one of those guys to crazy and shoot up a theater or something. That's how your posts from me off to me. Like that student in Virginia that shot up the school and then had that giant crazy manifesto. That's who you remind me of.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Civilian style interactions!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    You guys lack civilian experience with women!

I'm tied up on f2f political matters right now, that's why I've not been posting much.

SJG

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_girl “I'm tied up on f2f political matters right now, that's why I've not been posting much.”

lying bag of shit. you fell off the wagon again, got drunk again, stole your mother’s car again and got tossed into jail again for another DUI again
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion